Reviews for Roads
Thessili chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I know I had a preview of this - but I had to pop by again to say how much I enjoyed this story. You say so much with so few words - all the emotions wrapped up in a cataclysmic change.

I like this Hawke, like that she understand him and helps him. I'm not sure everyone can forgive him, but I do love it when it happens.

Gorgeous piece as always!
karebear chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Damn, this is awesome.

It breaks my heart how Anders has completely lost the ability to laugh, even when he sees things he knows he would have laughed at before :(

I love how he absolutely knows that there *are* innocents caught in his crossfire, and he feels for him. Gives me hope that he's not completely lost.

And the fact that his relationship with Hawke has become "something sacred" - his one safe place... omg. *melt*

Poor boy. He really does have the weight of the world on his shoulders, doesn't he? I love him and I feel for him for that. Nothing ever said *he* had to take responsibility for breaking the broken cycle of the Circle. That's way too big a job for just one person. But he *knew* that if he didn't do it, no one else would. So he took it on. Makes me tear up a little, thinking about it.
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*ahem* Wow. Brilliantly done.

Even with the darker parts and Anders' contemplations, this remains resolutely hopeful.

The last line made it, I think - that's the happier reason I imagine Hawke would have run with him: a chance at redemption.