Reviews for Born of Violence
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Wow, I totally love this story, can't wait to see how things go!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
This story is one of the greatest emotional roller coasters I've ever read! I find myself feeling deeply for every character - everything from the deepest hate, to an overwhelming pity, and even a nail biting frustration! This is amazing and I CAN NOT wait for the next chapter to be posted!
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
The story is amazing, each chapters are agonizingly beautiful. Which couldn't help but feel a tug in my soul how broken they are and yet, kept going strong. For whoever's sake, I don't know. But damn, I want to know more.
darkeyes17 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Wow, that was so intense. You are very good at writing that much intensity. Sunstreaker should open up about it soon, its not good for him. I'm so glad ratchet and sideswipe are sticking by him even though the thought he's carrying an enemy sparkling is detestable.

Soundwave is a definite menace in this.

Great update!
Katea-Nui chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Poor Sunny. I can't wait for more of this. It makes me sad... *cuddles Sunny*

This is definitely a different way to look at this. I usually see where Ratchet is raped and knocked up, but I have never seen one with Sunstreaker. It definitely puts a different dynamic on this and although rape makes me feel sick, I'm glad you are at least grasping the concept of what it does to one's psyche.

Great work!
Mr H chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
A nice prologue. Sets things in motion quite nicely.
Darkeyes17 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I really admire how strong Sunstreaker is being tough through all this, though I have the suspicion he's going to crumble eventually. I hope this event doesn't drive him from Sideswipe's and Ratchet's arms. He neds them now more than ever.

Nice writing ;)
CrimsonDragon2.9 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
I am sure I have said this before, but MORE PLEASE!
Eliza Aacher chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
A dark story, but I was drawn in from the very first chapter.

You write well- the story is really carried by the intriging plot and well written characters. The flow of the story is good too- I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Darkeyes17 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Oh I could barely stomach the last chapter, this one is heart wrenching. Poor Sunstreaker, having to go through all that. It's horrible (and yet a clever plot point) that Sunstreaker can't get rid of the sparklet, no matter how borne of evil it is.

I feel so sorry for Ratchet and Sideswipe. I wonder how Sunstreaker will react to them? I bet he's going to push them away.
Vigatus chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I'm thinking that an appropriate response to this development for Optimus Prime would be to take the leash off of the Dinobots and let Grimolck decide the rules of combat and the taking of prisoners.
Dawn chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
You warned for violence but not for rape.

It's a good story but you really need to add a rape/forced impregnation trigger warning.
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Hm, did Soundwave even -take- poor Sunny other than by spark? (I'm not condoning the acts. I'm curious, that's all.) Rape via live feed is definitely a morale killer, especially for Sideswipe who will now make it his life's mission to annihilate Sunstreaker's tormentors...if he can.
Vigatus chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Interesting story so far. I imagine that Optimus might take Grimlock's overly violent advice this time.
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Ooh! No sooner do I follow this, another chapter comes forth! Yay.

Is this set in the Prime universe? It sort of seems like it. I do like it. Great work.