Reviews for Incompetence
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The rule against leaving multiple review to a chapter are SO annoying! I didn't even remember reading this! (nothing on you I just read a LOT)
Please continue! It would be AU from here on out of course but I'd love to see a reveal fic evolve out of Arthur's doubts as you've portrayed them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was good. Normally, I'm upset when I read a sad one, but not this time. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Poor Arthur, trying to be nice, and Merlin doesn't appreciate it. Thanks!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Epic story! (Or rather, stories)
mayatrau chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Except the end which was strangely sad and touching... I loved it!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Sequel Sequel!:D Love it!
Arya Emrys chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm literally going through every single one of your Merlin fanfictions after I read your Arthur's Silent Guardian series. Why do you write so amazing? Definitely my favorite Merlin writer EVER. Everything is so in character. You are amazing.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Intriguing revelation on Arthur's thoughts through the episode. Very well done.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
poor merlin!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh Arthur, how can you tell Merlin that he is too good to be a sorcerer when he is one? Which implies that sorcery is evil and so is he!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love how you can make wonderful Arthur/Merlin moments and NOT have them be sexual. Seriously, there needs to be more stories like this- BROmance, not romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Poor Merlin! Arthur can be soooooooooooooooooo oblivious at times! XD MF
Barb85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Elfpen chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was great! Is is very rare to find a fic that takes place within an episode that actually improves the original storyline. This was well-written enough that I stopped in several places and had to ask myself: "Wait. Was this in the episode? It wasn't? Really? It fits so well!" So major kudos on that. And the humor was perfect - well timed and not overdone - especially with Arthur's donkey ear scene. Love it! And then that last bit with Merlin being "too good to be a sorcerer" was just I giant punch in the stomach with a fist made of feels. I kind of want to read more about that, but once again, you've ended everything nicely, so I can't complain.

Lovely oneshot! (I'm having great fun creeping on your profile and reading your stories, just so you know. I'm not a stalker. Really.)

-Elfpen
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw, poor Merlin. And poor Arthur, too. For once he tried to compliment him...
Me├┐li