Reviews for Incompetence
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Funny as well as truly Merlin. Great job with this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
It was brilliant
TheRavenclawGem chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
OH POOR MERLIN :( I JUST WANNA HUG HIM!

ALSO OH SHIT I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE STORY TO READ THEN I'VE READ ALL OF YOUR MERLIN STORIES AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE READING HP FANFICTION ATM NOW HOW AM I GOING TO PROCRASTINATE?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The rule against leaving multiple review to a chapter are SO annoying! I didn't even remember reading this! (nothing on you I just read a LOT)
Please continue! It would be AU from here on out of course but I'd love to see a reveal fic evolve out of Arthur's doubts as you've portrayed them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was good. Normally, I'm upset when I read a sad one, but not this time. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Poor Arthur, trying to be nice, and Merlin doesn't appreciate it. Thanks!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Epic story! (Or rather, stories)
mayatrau chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Except the end which was strangely sad and touching... I loved it!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Sequel Sequel!:D Love it!
Arya Emrys chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm literally going through every single one of your Merlin fanfictions after I read your Arthur's Silent Guardian series. Why do you write so amazing? Definitely my favorite Merlin writer EVER. Everything is so in character. You are amazing.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Intriguing revelation on Arthur's thoughts through the episode. Very well done.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
poor merlin!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh Arthur, how can you tell Merlin that he is too good to be a sorcerer when he is one? Which implies that sorcery is evil and so is he!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love how you can make wonderful Arthur/Merlin moments and NOT have them be sexual. Seriously, there needs to be more stories like this- BROmance, not romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012