Reviews for Living In Denial
werwolf-yasya chapter 16 . 11/11
Wonderful. Thank so much author.
werwolf-yasya chapter 3 . 11/10
Wonderful.
Brenda247 chapter 16 . 9/27
Noooo ! Not when it's more dramatic ! I hope there's a sequel or something.
ixtab-loves-me chapter 16 . 9/22
I really hope one day you can continue this story because it's really good! Exceeded my expectations :) a bit of a slow burn but it was worth it. I followed/favorited the story.

Kudos!
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 8/18
Their coupling was delectably detailed. Kudos upon kudos to you for the amazingly written smut 3 I like their conversation at the end, Naruto freaking out and Sasuke addressing some of it. I look forward to more communication because I want them to each be clear where they stand, rooting for them for the inevitable fallout of the situation with Hinata and essentially every other nun unfortunately.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 8/18
It was fun getting to see so many POVs and character interactions to get a bigger picture on what's happening while things are happening if that makes sense lol Neji is coming off with a better impression than I had doe him previously. It seemed weird for Shikamaru to take the ointment so I am curious how that will come into play. Kakashi's words of reassurance helping Sakura feel better was really nice. The Sasuke is Sasuke showed up again :-)
Sasuke seemed to be winding down while he has lunch, and then seeing the room again made him want to commit murder lol Yay, Naruto's ramen ban is over since he is eating ramen again right lol Sasuke shoving the cleaning gear at Naruto and telling him to get to work was a great greeting haha
Sigh. Pushing each other's buttons and fighting again. And resolution! Naruto admitting he wants this, thank god.
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 8/18
The comparison to medical surgery made me laugh. I can't tell what Sasuke's sexuality is besides that he doesn't seem attracted to women at the moment. Cheers for the encounter not actually happening. Sasuke signing the card and returning ot to the boys was so cute, what a lovely turn of events for the kids :) I was chanting apologize and break up with Hinata while Naruto was reflecting on Sasuke because it's not right to do her dirty like this. Kurama, I really like when he chimes in lol Ah man it's like domestic abuse orz At least Sasuke got that out of his system, Naruto room is ruined so they are even in that regard, and now they are going to try to hash things out together. "Did you wash your hands?" made me laugh, sorry, Sasuke, I don't think he did. I'm glad that Sakura situation got cleared up.
I love the way you described the tension and sensuality between between people. I'm really happy you love SasuNaruSasu so we get to see that with Naruto and Sasuke. Them patching each other up and the passion between them is wonderful. The clap of thunder and intensified pouring made me laugh, what great timing. Sasuke sleeping peacefully in Naruto's bed, I hope he doesn't have nightmares for a change.
I know it's more complicated than this but: Break up with Hinata, it's not an accident, you chose to kiss him. Don't lead her on, let her go.
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 8/17
My only thought when Naruto broke into Sasuke's house and saw their mess was to clean the room up haha Sai's conclusion and explanation was cute af lol Those kids have an awesome story to tell now, we met the guy in our trading card xD
Ugh, they both made/are making horrible mistakes, such a hot mess. I really thought the lady who hit Sasuke up was Mei lol
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 8/17
Sasuke and nightmares :-( Naruto following Sasuke to the hospital was a lucky break since he totally forgot about his appointment lol Abrasions on his eyes (Itachi's eyes right?) sounds painful/irritating. Kurama's comments to Naruto in regards to Naruto's word choice in regards to Sasuke's looks made me laugh. If Itachi lived and was blind, I wonder how he would manage. I was really happy getting to see Naruto and Karin together, it was fun hearing about Suigetsu again. Sakura touching Sasuke made me go ew. I wonder why I sympathize more with Hinata than Sakura, maybe because we saw more character building of Hinata in the story? Konohamaru! One of the cutest distractions ever lol Ah Kiba, unfortunate circumstances. Naruto, please don't ditch Sasuke again :'( I said goodbye to Hinata too soon lol ok, now to sit through what she has to say. omfg. Naruto, what an awful idea. If I were Sasuke, I'd bail. I have something to attend to, later bitches. Having someone you don't want there in your vicinity is always awkward. Them noticing each other... one following the zipper and the other following the trail from the bead of sweat, these two sure are observant lol Also at Naruto feeling jealous... I'm on Sasuke side so feel jealous all you want. It's a spar dude, give your girlfriend some respect. Sasuke's still an ass though. These two are so dysfunctional orz
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 8/17
Iruka being pleasantly surprised by Naruto was nice. Sasuke's eye twitching whenever B raps at him sounds funny to see haha Dude, no matter how Hinata is, I think you would find fault with her since you don't like her lol. You're on your own Sakura, if anything, it's very lucky Sasuke has it in him to not take out his anger on her. It was comforting knowing that Sasuke was acting out of spite bit because he genuinely didn't have an answer for Naruto. Neji gave Hinata surprisingly insightful advice in regards to Sasuke and admittedly Naruto. The ramen ban was pretty genius, good thing Naruto weaned himself away from his previous fervor towards ramen or it would be so much harder.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 8/17
Naruto's dream ramen lol It was really adorable how much Sai looked forward to them spending time together. Him making Naruto breakfast as an apology was sweet. Sasuke's idea was great, I am glad it went through. I like the idea of Sasuke gardening. Naruto dropping by with tomatoes was thoughtful. Naruto's prank was nostalgic, it reminded me of his original? genin ID photo haha
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 8/17
Yay to the appearance of Kakashi with Gai, and Yamato :D I enjoyed Naruto's exchange with Kurama and his conversation with Shikamaru. I was ecstatic once Sasuke and Naruto got to interact again lol Poor Naruto's shirts. I am curious what kind of shirt Sasuke will replace Naruto's shirt with. Omg at Naruto wearing one of Sasuke's shirts, I look forward to that possibly being expanded on 3 Sasuke sitting there enduring Naruto's rant was really funny, they can be so hilarious interacting together haha Also Naruto's retaliation at Konohamaru made me laugh.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 8/17
Even if I am grateful Neji is alive (why do I want him alive anyways except for Team Gai :b), I am seriously hating on this guy. Is Hyo an original character? I am curious what is up with him, personally I think it's possible he has designs on Sasuke. Sai is a sweetheart, it's too bad Sasuke doesn't like him, them getting along would actually be pretty nice. Naruto's dream, whoa xD Well, whatever it takes for him to realize things so I am cool with this lol
I am sorry you lost your grandmother. It was kind of you to share that.
Thank you to you and LauraNeatO for your time and efforts on this story.
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 8/17
Sasuke's was vivid and terrifying, I think anyone would be scared af if it were happening to them. I am glad Karin is fitting in well, it was nice to learn about Suigetsu and Juugo through her. I like her thoughts and observations, acknowledging her dream of an ideal Sasuke and knowing it wasn't going to happen was cool. Hinata's considerate, understanding it's a trial and not pushing Naruto, I like that. Your world building about Otogakure had great details. Hinata's advice to Naruto was wonderful. Sasuke go be really overboard sometimes. Good job Naruto explaining his side of things, Sasuke need to think about things.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 8/17
Sai and Naruto's conversation was wonderful. I like how you paint Sai, he comes off sweet :)
OMG thank you for totally going there, Konohamaru's revamp of his it takes two sexy no jutsu with Sasuke and Naruto was hot af and an absolute blessing hahaha xD Thumbs up to Sai for keeping that as a conversation topic, I would've liked to hear that conversation lol
Naruto noticing Sasuke more was a nice touch since I'm rooting for them to get together bit also understandably awkward either way.
OMFG. Naruto, that's so freaking horrible. Memory slips like that are the worst. Poor Sasuke. I feel bad for Naruto but yeah, that's rude saying stuff like that to Sasuke, I'm glad Sasuke called him out on it even though it did seem much.