Reviews for Living In Denial
This is amazing. Do you have an account on AO3? You should transfer this story there so I can save it. Thank you for this! Extremely well written
ShitCook88 chapter 16 . 2/23
Hey, thank you for writing this amazing story. Although you left me with a cliffhanger this story was super worth it! I liked the amount of detail you poured into everything, it felt like watching a movie. And I loved their canon like personalities..
Literally the best SasuNaru/NaruSasu fanfiction I have ever read. Bot only it is not an AU, the character are also on point, the tension between Naruto and Sasuke is palpable and you've been able to build it properly without getting ruled by the impatience of seeing them consummate. It is a beautiful, slow burn and in the long run that's the most gratifying thing. I spent the whole day and night reading this and I grew more and more restless watching the 16 number which indicated it would stop at said chapter. WHY DID THIS STOP SO ABRUPTLY? I'm desperate. I will never found another fanfiction like this *sobs in a corner*
That was truly beautiful until it lasted, totally worth it. Thank you for writing this, and I honestly can't understand why people would be rude to you for writing such a good fic.
filly8 chapter 16 . 1/25
I realize it's been like 3 years.. but I'm still hoping you'll update this some day! I just had to stop by and mention that :)
zoe.vlachos chapter 16 . 1/24
Hey! So I just read this story and I know it’s been years since it’s been updated, but I really enjoy the story line. I was wondering if you had any thoughts about completing it or if I should just be satisfied with this? Thanks so much for your hard work either way!
ColorfulNympho chapter 16 . 1/8
Oh my god I need more wholey shit definitely more please update I hope you're still updating this OMG you better wholey shit.
...they haven't officially fucked yet either. Omg...
ColorfulNympho chapter 14 . 1/8
Oh my god. That was so hot. And they didnt even fuck..
BettyeK chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
I do hope that this excellent story hasn't been forgotten! Thank you for sharing if it has.
werwolf-yasya chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
Wonderful. Thank so much author.
werwolf-yasya chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Wonderful.
Brenda247 chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
Noooo ! Not when it's more dramatic ! I hope there's a sequel or something.
ixtab-loves-me chapter 16 . 9/22/2017
I really hope one day you can continue this story because it's really good! Exceeded my expectations :) a bit of a slow burn but it was worth it. I followed/favorited the story.

Kudos!
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
Their coupling was delectably detailed. Kudos upon kudos to you for the amazingly written smut 3 I like their conversation at the end, Naruto freaking out and Sasuke addressing some of it. I look forward to more communication because I want them to each be clear where they stand, rooting for them for the inevitable fallout of the situation with Hinata and essentially every other nun unfortunately.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 8/18/2017
It was fun getting to see so many POVs and character interactions to get a bigger picture on what's happening while things are happening if that makes sense lol Neji is coming off with a better impression than I had doe him previously. It seemed weird for Shikamaru to take the ointment so I am curious how that will come into play. Kakashi's words of reassurance helping Sakura feel better was really nice. The Sasuke is Sasuke showed up again :-)
Sasuke seemed to be winding down while he has lunch, and then seeing the room again made him want to commit murder lol Yay, Naruto's ramen ban is over since he is eating ramen again right lol Sasuke shoving the cleaning gear at Naruto and telling him to get to work was a great greeting haha
Sigh. Pushing each other's buttons and fighting again. And resolution! Naruto admitting he wants this, thank god.
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 8/18/2017
The comparison to medical surgery made me laugh. I can't tell what Sasuke's sexuality is besides that he doesn't seem attracted to women at the moment. Cheers for the encounter not actually happening. Sasuke signing the card and returning ot to the boys was so cute, what a lovely turn of events for the kids :) I was chanting apologize and break up with Hinata while Naruto was reflecting on Sasuke because it's not right to do her dirty like this. Kurama, I really like when he chimes in lol Ah man it's like domestic abuse orz At least Sasuke got that out of his system, Naruto room is ruined so they are even in that regard, and now they are going to try to hash things out together. "Did you wash your hands?" made me laugh, sorry, Sasuke, I don't think he did. I'm glad that Sakura situation got cleared up.
I love the way you described the tension and sensuality between between people. I'm really happy you love SasuNaruSasu so we get to see that with Naruto and Sasuke. Them patching each other up and the passion between them is wonderful. The clap of thunder and intensified pouring made me laugh, what great timing. Sasuke sleeping peacefully in Naruto's bed, I hope he doesn't have nightmares for a change.
I know it's more complicated than this but: Break up with Hinata, it's not an accident, you chose to kiss him. Don't lead her on, let her go.