Reviews for Living In Denial
Lady Spain chapter 16 . 9/7
Please update?
Springtome00 chapter 1 . 8/15
Great story. Love your work.
Shruti chapter 16 . 8/9
I haven't reviewed before and I'm only reviewing now to tell you one thing : I am in love with this fanfic and I think it's the best one I have EVER read...genuinely. No one is OOC, the slow burn is amazing, the language is impeccable and the plot itself is gripping and exhilarating. My point is that you should continue this fanfic as soon as possible because it's amazing and you are hands down one of the best writers on the site. This story has SO much potential and so do you. Just please put us out of our misery and WRITE already! Much love xx
mavis chapter 15 . 7/6
Pleeeaaaasseee continue!
Have mercy on us and our poor souls. We have been waiting for so, so, so long for an update. I'm gonna go crazy...god i'm pathetic. Just please update. PLEASE with a cherry on top. Adiou

Ps:. I can't comment on chapter 16, i don't know why
Janiyah chapter 16 . 6/21
continue this for me XD
kixsumo chapter 15 . 6/22
(This was for chapter 16 but it wouldn't let me post it there so) omg! im so glad you continued! This story is just sooooo great! and wow excellent chapter! and AHHHHHH poor naru he so screwd! hyuga Hiashi requested him for tea! i can't wait till the next chapter! thank you so very much! and btw i love your sasuke so confident and all that jazz333
mavis chapter 15 . 6/7
Hello, dear author-san.
This is my second review and it's my fifth time reading your fic from the beginning to the latest chapter. I'm completely in love with it and your writing is amazing, wonderful, breathtaking...take your pic ;). It's just sad that you haven't been updating. You have a life outside of this and i just hope that you are not lost on the road of life or maybe..ill? That aside, i hope that one day youre gonna update this wonderful fic. If you lost the will to write or got cought up in real life than please please let us know. So that we don't have to be miserable and check every day if the fic has been miraculously updated. Meanwhile i'll be checking out youre other fanfics. See yaa ;)

Ps.: for all the grammar nazis out there, english is not my language. I apologize for my cringworthy spelling errors.. and sorry if i scarred you for life. Peace!
kixsumo chapter 16 . 5/24
whooohooo your back! I'm going to read this fabulous story again and then read this chapter! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
BlackKiryuu chapter 3 . 4/27
Pleeeaseee continue!
reggielp20 chapter 1 . 4/11
This story must be finished as soon as possible!
Nanri K chapter 16 . 4/8
I was quite hooked on your fic, I hope you will be continuing it. It is well written. Please continue the fic, I want to know how it ends.
Marcoyounger chapter 16 . 4/6
Yo, this is SO AMAZING. Just spent my entire day devouring this fic, hot damn I love the way you portray the characters. When reading fanfiction with Sasuke and Naruto, I often have issues with them being too overtly sweet, especially with Sasuke who always seems to have forgotten his anger issues and sometimes rotten personality, and you address it PERFECTLY. You built up his and Naruto's relationship so beautifully, without forsaking either of their characters. And for a LONG time in this fic, it wasn't all about sex, which I loved (though I also VERY MUCH appreciate the fun times, god aren't they wild xD ). You painted their bond very clearly before delving into them discovering their more sexual feelings, yeees.

I feel like if Sasuke had stuck around in the village, this is how their lives would have played out. It feels so true to me. Your writing agrees with so much of my gut feelings, such as how Naruto and Hinata ARE extremely cute together- but they just don't have the ferocious connection that Sasuke and him share. It doesn't even come close, and Naruto will never be able to let go with Hinata like he does with Sasuke. And I always pictured Sasuke as asexual before he became romantic with Naruto (as romantic as Sasuke can be lol)(in the manga he ends up with Sakura, like REALLY?!)(not that I don't respect Sakura but the duckbutt prick NEVER showed feelings for her, bleh).

And Sasuke joining ANBU and being Naruto's right hand man when he becomes Hokage- GOD I just fricken LOVE your writing so much UGH
Also, laughed so hard at bits in your story xD it truly made my boring ass day amazing

Thank you for your time and effort, so much. I'll be hungrily awaiting an update, should there ever be one ...And probably going to devour the rest of your stories, this being my first taste of your writing 0.o (I'm not a stalker I swear xD) Such good work!
Hey, I have to honestly say you are brilliant. My favorite fanfic writer, but I really want you to continue! I'm serious when I say I literally re-read this everyday! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! You'd make me the happiest girl ever. I need to see everyone's reaction to Sasunaru, Hinata's, Sakura's, even Kakashi's! C'mon, can't you please finish up this fic?
theme chapter 16 . 3/17
I am a fan of your writing and just wanted you to know that I am irrevocably hooked to this story and will continue to patiently wait for you to write more! Which I sincerely hope you do!

The character development in particular is amazing.
funkmasterchung chapter 16 . 3/17
I have to say this is probably the best SasuNaru I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You portray their characters so well, the romance wasn't too rushed or unrealistic. I am always on the edge of my seat waiting for an update from you. But I understand that inspiration great stories like this one take time to write and bring to completion. Just wanted to leave a review to show my appreciation for your work. I rarely leave reviews but your story was just...too amazing not to. :)