Reviews for Living In Denial
mavis chapter 16 . 1/13
I have been waiting so long for an update...please continue this wonderful story.

If you don't want to continue it, then please say so...or I won't be able to give up on this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
I've read this story about four times since i discovered it last year around about the same time, and it's just as good the fifth time around. I know that the manga fucked everyone up with the ending, but you should definitely finish this story, since it's the best one I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I really would love to know what happens next, the cliffhanger has been slowly killing me over the past year *sobs*. The way you write is just phenomenal, and just... please keep on writing! This was the first fanfic I ever read for ANY fandom (which is kinda sad since I'm 19 now) and it is still the only one I read over and over again, since it's just so fucking good. I sincerely hope you write at least one last chapter for this!
Mikairue chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Also I may or may not have stayed up until four in the morning reading this but
Mikairue chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
This is my favourite fanfiction. Ever. I, personally, can find absolutely no faults in the story. It's so goddamn good. Even if it's left on the biggest cliffhanger, thank you so much for providing such an enjoyable story. I would be more than happy to recommend it, and /definitely/ read it again.
SNSLover chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
This story was incredibly and very entertaining one to read. I've got so attached to the line of story you imprinted here, that I didn't stopped reading it through until I've reached the whole 16 chapters. I just can't belive you haven't ended this fic, which its a shame... Is there any possibility to continue it? I'm hoping a continuation soon, please!
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Just did a reread of this story and remembered why I loved it so much. I hope life is treating you well and that you'll have some time in the future to come back to this story. Best!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Ugh this is so good I dying
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
I'm in love with the author that wrote this thank u
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
This is keeping me up because it's so fun and well written and awesome I'm in love
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
I love this too much
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
I really appreciate you doing this for all the fans out there you're really awesome thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS KEEP IT UP
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
You're an amazing writer
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
Omg this is so fuckin good
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
You are seriously gifted and talented and thank you thank you thank you