Reviews for You lose when you die
Tamha chapter 6 . 10/22
I figured you'd made Harry an L reincarnation when Snape met him. The L-esque quirks were pretty blatant. But just because he might be L's reincarnation doesn't mean he has to have L's exact personality. (Not that it much matters, since this fic is officially abandoned.)
I mean Light/Hp, obviously! ;)
I just read this story, and I think that it sould be LxH
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Ravenclaw for L :3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
If your deciding that it should be slash, update the stupid profile so people don't read in hopes of "myabe this will be different"

It's called tact, and since wont make a slash-filter (which would be pretty easy) its common sense to make it clear what kind of story it is.

Thats part of why so many hate fanfiction and don't give it a chance. Had a friend who was a huge supernatural-fan, he was going to try out fanfiction, came across the slash and thought it was a rarity, when it turned out to be extremely common he quit reading fanfiction because he didn't have the energy to sort thorough all of it.

So please... fix the topic. possible slash gives you the impression that its about 20% chance of slash, and it ruins it for everyone...

Not to rant, but the point should be made.

But since i read 5 chapters i should give some feedback.

Good writing overall, I think Harry have too strong morals, there is a slight lack of descriptions of the surroundings for my taste, but otherwise good.

I like that you dont just rewrite alot of cannon as some ppl tend to do.

Anyways keep writing, if your gonna write a normal story (aka no slash) i will definitely read it
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
I am willing to take up your story . If you will allow me too and if no one else is up to taking up the fic. oh and sorry for writing a review instead of PMing you...
gaarasgrl19 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Aww i really liked this story! It was pretty good.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
DARnit i liked this. D: -_- :P oh well . has anyone adopted it yet?
Ayumi Otaku chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
So please, keep writting before you fall asleep and complete this fiction. It's one ofmthe best crossovers i have ever read, it's just perfect! I love your Harry and your way of writting, it keeps my attention and makes want to read more:)

I would just love it if you completed this fiction

With hope

From your fan:)
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
Well, if you ever continue, I want to see it.
hentai18ancilla chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
I don't see anything wrong with your story and I am just curious to read more, please notify us on what you have ultimately decided. Or WHO has decided to write it.

-Dani.

p.s.

You can't keep this posted without a chapter, even if it's a short one or everything gets taken down.
hentai18ancilla chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
SLASH this! (wipes mouth from drool_)
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
HArry and LIGHT! Voledmort is too overdone and light is interesting!
Barranca chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
The last chapter of this story was pretty surprising. Does this mean you are not going to continue? You had set up so many different plot points the story could have gone in any direction :P I quite enjoyed the premise and Harry's personality. Looks like he' pretty sociopathic but still has the sense of what is accepted by the society.
Lord Kolos chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You sure made a big mess of the plot line...I will be waiting for the rewrite, and if anyone else adopted this story...could you inform us...