Reviews for Always
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So nice, very special. Julieta
Casey chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was the most adorable fanfic I have ever read. I loved that u showed another side of Fiona that we don't get to see in the series. The only thing is I would have loved for it to have been made into a longer story. I don't know if that's possible. I have always been one of those people wanting more. Great job!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So sweet. Fi seemed so much smaller & petite when she was upset about killing the men and Michael was trying to comfort her. He was so good to her there!
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I really enjoyed way you write romance is like no one else on this site. Everything is so well written and so detailed and I feel I'm in the room with beautiful
love this chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i love this so beautiful and
MFL chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Beautiful
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was so beautiful and amazing. What a wonderful filler for what happened between them before Anson got to them. And they most definitely will be okay as long as they stick together. Great job as always.
jellybellykelly chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
oh WOW and WOW again. My gosh you're killing me you write is just amazing.I have to admit that whenever you post a new chapter or a new story I always wait until I can sit down with my coffee before I start to read because I know it will be epic. So amazing.
Telulah chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
How do you keep doing this time and time again? You made me cry again. I just adore everything you write and I can't wait to read what you have planned for us you so much
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So so beautiful as always
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Just saw the episode and this fits in so beautifully. You really seem to understand their relationship. I loved how tenderly you've portrayed Michael comforting Fi. He says he's not good at these kinds of things and yet, you've always shown that he really has a way of showing Fi that he loves her without saying it. I also feel fortunate when I get to preview a little piece of your story at times and then later I get to see the completed work. I feel privileged. And this one, like the others, touches my heart. I adored it.
MoneyPenny chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You made me cry again. Your stories are so beautifully written and always leave me wanting more
mikefilove chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh so so beautiful yet again. I love every single one of your stories. Thank you for sharing
burn21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You write some of the best and most realistic stories on this site. Love them!
angiepie111 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
One, two, three: !

I don't know how you do it every time, but you've done it again! Amazing work, and good job on turning exploding security guards into a fluff piece. ;)

When I saw you'd posted another story I was like :D then I saw it was 4000 words and I was like :D:D:D:D haha, you've got me hooked!

This was interesting because I think you've got their exchange spot on [as usual]. Michael isn't saying stuff in your story & I don't think he would say too much, but instead you have him *showing* her he cares, which was also shown in the scene before Anson showed up. He was being very gentle with Fi. & I think that both his show & tell are sides of him that do exist & do come up in their relationship but we just don't get to see it a lot on camera. :( Eg in LWB when Fi & Mike are talking quietly before Sean interrupts them, Last Stand in the hut, & on the balcony in SoO. I imagine there are dozens more that they just never wrote in or had to delete the scene, which is lame for us. Anyway, I'm rambling.

I also really loved this part: 'She wanted to tell him she loved him, and no matter how far apart they were she would always love him. The words bubbled on her tongue, aching to be spoken but they weren't the kind of couple who needed words.'

All I can say is 'YES'! Everyone wants them to say ily, me included, but I think it's more realistic for them not to say it; more in character [although hopefully they'll say it before the show ends!]. So I think that's a good indicator of your understanding of the couple.

As always, the way you write was perfect, descriptive, romantic, visual, almost lilting. And my favourite: everything was spelt correctly haha. _

Anyway, I think this was a great little character analysis for both of them, and I think it was bang on.

I'd also love to see your take on Miona after Anson's visit at the loft or their meeting at the beach. In fact, anything from you is fine by me.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.

P.S sorry if there's tonnes of errors in my spelling here. It's so long and I got a little too excited by your story, I'm sure you can tell. :)