Reviews for Save Our Souls
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh my god! I love this twist! The two concepts molded together perfectly. You threaded them very well. I don't even know where to begin on how brilliant this was. You're a fantastic writer and should definitely keep up the good work!

I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is a great story. In my book, this is number 1.
adlerj chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Interesting story.

I liked how you portrayed Crowley. He's a good character from the series.

I also liked how you wrote about 9/11 as it's very well done. A good tribute.

However, I'm a bit confused about the second chapter. Did they kill Crowley so the deals wouldn't happen? And if that's true, what about the angels? Are they still going back in time or have they done it or am I reading it wrong?

Other then that, great two chapters!

Keep up the good work!
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
love love loved the chapter!...i can't wait to see what happens next...will the boys take the deal they are offered?...keep up the great work!...please update soon... :)
poestheblackcat chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Oooh, that is good. Thanks for pointing me this way.

Ten years. TEN YEARS! Genius! *pouts* *mutters* Why didn't I think of that?

I like how the boys don't even angst over their own injuries, but rather over all those people who died/would have died. That kind of selflessness was nice to read, for once.
deanstheman chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I love the little pair-of-rogue-angels thing you have going on with Castiel and Balthazar :)

That was a beautiful piece - a lot of really touching insight. The Winchesters definitely did the right thing, for themselves as much as for everyone else. Even being injured, they were undoubtedly happier this way, getting along with family, than the cannon version of events (tours in hell...). Would have loved to have seen Gail meet the boys.

PS Was Gail's mother being called Gillian a tribute to X-files or just a coincidence?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
It is about time someone wrote a story that had to do with 9/11 and really I can see all Winchesters there and all the hunter helping out. Please keep up the great work and please update soon. And also pray that no one forgets 9/11. For all the people who died and for all the people who tried to help and died. They should never be forgotten.
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
loved the story!...i havent read many stories out there tributed to 911...i love it...i cant wait to see what happens next!...keep up the great work!...please update soon... :)

***In honor of those who parished, survived and helped on 911...never forget***
deanstheman chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh wow this is certainly a really different AU! With Dean on a prosthetic leg and Sam in a wheelchair, saving the 911 folks from their deals is gonna be difficult. At least they all 3 have a good relationship. You do Crowley so well so I'm looking forward to that part for sure!