Reviews for Keeping Him Safe
RangerWhoFlies chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Finish it PLEASE...THIS is NOT done!
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE make more...this is SOOOOOOO perfect...PLEASE...porfavo'r...i dont know any other ways to say it...but you can fill in your creative ways here...

Thanks SOOOO much
TheRangerWhoFliesWithDragons!
Mrs King Aragorn chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very cute very sweet I liked it a lot.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Sweet. I feel like Halt is just a little too openly caring, but only barely. I do feel like you brushed over some details. I think I prefer Recovery, just because there's more details.

Do you have any other stories connected to this one?
crotia chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
aw, cute
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You know, I'm a bit annoyed that this is the end... but this is too awesome and good for me to stay like that for long. Thanks for writing this wonderful story, even though it does have room for more detail.
harold-the-rabbit chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i wish you just went a little more in depth with how they tortured him (not to be mean to will or anything lol) because then i would have understood what was going on in his head a little better! awesome job!
Beastybunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was amazing! I really enjoyed this story. You should write a story about when they were captured/went through all that. :)
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! I LOVVEEEEDDDD ITTT! Poor Will and Gilan though!
HermioneK chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh. my. goodness.

That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it so much!

Everyone was completely in character; I could REALLY imagine something like this happening. And the way Will latched onto Gilan like that? A) Super freakin' cute! and B) Super believeable; my brother used to do that too, so I know what it's like. Acts just like it!

dalkfd;jafkldsajdf. Squeee. That was soo cute. Love love loved it.
booknerdhere chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was touching. Very touching. I loved it. Thank you. Do you think you could make another? Like Will's recovery? How he recovers?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I can see Halt threatening them as they both lie in the infirmary. XD He is SUCH a dad.

Great job.

Ani
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awsocuteiloveitsomuch!
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was... really cute! I can see that you like writing Will Abuse stories ;)

You captured the moment really nice and the bond between Gilan and Will was lovely to read. I love how Halt scowled them in the beginning, made a nice touch and then his feelings were just as concerned for Will as they were for Gilan.

It was sad to see that Will had broke, but, if he never did, then we would have known he was too strong. Since he did, you can keep in favor that not everyone is invincible.

I could really see Will scared because he said the secretes. I could see him downing on himself because of Halt being disappointed.

Truly amazing!

Kairi
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was lovely, touching without being over the top and what I particularly liked was how you had Halt show his affection and concern for Gilan as much as for Will. That to me struck true to how I've always seen his relationship with them, that they are *both* family to him.

I also liked the way the bond between Gilan and Will had deepened after everything they'd been through.

I really did enjoy this and the fact Halt forced Gilan to agree to having Horace 'babysit' him for the journey home did make me smile at the end :)
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awww, thats lovely, I really liked it. Happy ending are awesome :)