Reviews for Keeping Him Safe
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/14
This was wonderful. Poor Will, but it was a great story. And I love these three Rangers. :)
MidnightNinja27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
DAMN THOSE ONION CUTTING NINJAS!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Well-written. I especially loved the Gilan-Will interaction. Gilan makes a great "big brother".
Emeris chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Best story I have seen! It was written so well
Keep at it :)
J. Salus chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This was beautiful. wow. would love to see more chapters.
YesteryearsGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I just recently found the Ranger's Apprentice series; I LOVE it! I especially like the father/son dynamics between Halt and Will and the older brother/younger brother relationship between Gilan and Will. You did a wonderful job bringing those elements into this story! Keep up the good work! :)
RangerWhoFlies chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Finish it PLEASE...THIS is NOT done!
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE make more...this is SOOOOOOO perfect...PLEASE...porfavo'r...i dont know any other ways to say it...but you can fill in your creative ways here...

Thanks SOOOO much
TheRangerWhoFliesWithDragons!
Mrs King Aragorn chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very cute very sweet I liked it a lot.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Sweet. I feel like Halt is just a little too openly caring, but only barely. I do feel like you brushed over some details. I think I prefer Recovery, just because there's more details.

Do you have any other stories connected to this one?
crotia chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
aw, cute
Jay Q chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You know, I'm a bit annoyed that this is the end... but this is too awesome and good for me to stay like that for long. Thanks for writing this wonderful story, even though it does have room for more detail.
harold-the-rabbit chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i wish you just went a little more in depth with how they tortured him (not to be mean to will or anything lol) because then i would have understood what was going on in his head a little better! awesome job!
Beastybunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was amazing! I really enjoyed this story. You should write a story about when they were captured/went through all that. :)
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! I LOVVEEEEDDDD ITTT! Poor Will and Gilan though!
HermioneK chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh. my. goodness.

That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it so much!

Everyone was completely in character; I could REALLY imagine something like this happening. And the way Will latched onto Gilan like that? A) Super freakin' cute! and B) Super believeable; my brother used to do that too, so I know what it's like. Acts just like it!

dalkfd;jafkldsajdf. Squeee. That was soo cute. Love love loved it.