Reviews for 27
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Awww... Poor Robbie! D:
Neqyro chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I get a Muffin!
This was really good! Keep writing!
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Your not abandoning this, are you?
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Totally got it... and it's making me cry. ;-;

This dark view of Robin's struggle with his past and present is exactly how I imagen it.

YOU'RE LIGHT WILL FOREVER SHINE IN MY GALAXY! D:
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
AWWWWWW! I like it! It's kinda sad. XDDDDDD Update soon!
Hawkpool chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
WOW! This is awesome! I think I understand it... Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
AW! T.T Poor Dick! *U* Love this so much! *U* Can't wait for more! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
AW! *U* That was so sad, yet so sweet! *U* Loved it! *U* Rock on!
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
AW! Instead of meterology you used astronomy this time! I see what you did there~ D So let's go to more metaphors I found~ D (Does this mean I get a muffin?)

First, you didn't start off with metaphors, you just went right for the blunt stuff of being a superhero: Fame and backstory. Being the youngest, most experienced and Batman's "sidekick" he probably DOES have more fame than all of them~

I think there's irony in how you say that Kid Flash doesn't like being in the dark, and then you go and compare him to a black hole, the only thing that is known to be able to ABSORB light. There's also the connection of Black Holes being dead stars, and Wally is probably the liveliest of them all. So once again, nice contrast/irony~

"His mask would be as useless as trying to sew a fallen branch back onto the tree" Such a great line with amazing little things about it~ Botanists "sew" seeds into the earth, so there's that. There's the fact that uselessness of each is different: The mask no longer does its job, and there will never be a time when a fallen branch can sewn back to the tree (and be natural). So there's the use of multiple meanings in a word D

You captured Robin's insecurities about everything right as well~ Just reading the last two paragraphs made me want to give Robin a few good hugs~ D

The use of light being usefulness was a nice touch too~ D

If you submitted this as an English assignment, I think you'd get 110% D

-TWWOO
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aw, this is a nice little meaningful poetic oneshot thingy, describing the inner workings of Dick Grayson~ I assume that this is on one of /those days/ of the year. So let's start with some metaphors~

Sunshine as a drug, or more like an assimilator. Because Dick wants to feel like Sunshine, like hope, like happiness, like children playing for the sake of playing, like LIFE. So that was nice~

The storm clouds being Dick's current emotions and demeanor. As we all know Storm clouds often block out the sun. This creates a contrast between Dick wanted to be alive (as I stated above) yet the stormy gray, close to black clouds are rolling in, have already rolled in. They're draining him, taking the life out've him. D

The use of lightning with no thunder, to signify Dick's crying is also nice: You stated that Dick was crying, but without sound. This is the lightning, without thunder, right?

Overall, very poetic meaningful piece~ I can't wait to read chapter two (Unless it's some authors not or something XD)

-TWWOO