Reviews for Stranger In The Night
Love the story. Epic chapters
Death and Rebirth chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
aw!
hagancameron chapter 14 . 8/19/2005
It is an odd story, but a very well written story that i personaly like. I look forward to more of your works.
Sadie chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
I love this story:)
SexyBod chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
another great story! i love au fanfics now, thanks to you! excellent work! _
Silent Wrath chapter 14 . 2/3/2004
bravo once again another great story!
-Captian
Zaraky chapter 14 . 8/15/2003
i really like this story a lot and hope you write more
Cyber69 chapter 14 . 3/6/2003
Really good story!
Alexzandria chapter 14 . 9/5/2002
I READ IT AGAIN! You know what would keep the fans from killing you because you ENDED the story? A Conclusion...yeah...thatd be cool...more blood...more cut leg arteries...more vamping out Haruka's...thats what we need...
Pyro Queen B-Kittynot logged in chapter 14 . 8/25/2002
how sweet!
Deedlit-Murata chapter 14 . 7/26/2002
Oh my god! that was so sexy! _ and of course, in some way kawaii...heheh, this really shows that Michiru and Haruka are the perfect couple in ANY situation :P heheh
Alexzandria chapter 14 . 7/13/2002
One word, Creapy, well, actually, two, Creapy and kewl. Being a Vampire, what more could a person ask for? How about a lifetime of Blood sucking (cringes)with a droop-dead (literally) sexy (faitnts) Haruka? What more could a person ask for? (Bite me ANY DAY (or night) Haruka, I wont mind. I can just imagine it...) *screems and faints with hearts im my eyes*
Supremia chapter 14 . 6/1/2002
Whoa, that was cool, real cool! Vampires are cool! Michiru and Haruka are cool! You put the coolness together to make a supercool fanfiction! I think I'll stop saying cool now! See ya!

Sword Master Supremia

P.S- Thanks for reviewing my fanfic! Chap V is up, by the way.
Jeannie chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Wow, it's such a great story as well as the others. I think I'm getting addicted to all of your stories now. You re a very good writer I must say. Keep it up, k!