Reviews for Splinter
Little Miss DiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lol that was cute
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Thanks for the dedication! :) The dialogue sounded very NCIS :) Liked it a lot! :) Beso!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh gosh, this is LOVE.

Tony, like all of his gender, is such a BABY over such tiny's adorable.

And speaking of adorable: I might have to challenge Ziva for the right to ruffle Tony's hair. I just might.

I'd probably lose.

Okay...I'd DEFINATELY lose. ;)

Luv ya sis .
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Cute story. She should have checked Gibbs' desk for antiseptic, though. I mean, the man does have nail polish remover. Who knows what else he has in that desk. :D
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cute! I like the fact that she has all the necessary items (except antiseptic) in her desk. Go Ziva!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I can just hear Tony whimpering.

Nice little bit of a story.

And I am sorry you couldn't buy NCIS because maybe then you would let me have a little more TIVA.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Heyhey Soph! This was sweet... :) It was nice:) Seeing 'Nurse Ziva' was interesting and I just found the prospect of Tony whimpering amusing. Great job! :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It was cute! Lol, I totally needs some fluff right now though :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Cute fic. I'm sure Tony liked Ziva playing Nurse. *Banishes dirty thoughts*
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aww that's soo cute my dad used to remove the splinters from the bottom of my feet when I was young because I used to walk on the porch with bare feet. Once I was old enough to use a needle and brave enough to remove them myself it still hurts :(

He used to pull my baby loose baby teeth out too maybe you could use that as a prompt for one of them.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Splinters can be annoying and painful :)
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awww that's so sweet
Lil Miss Mau5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ninja Nurse. That now describes Ziva perfectly :) where do you come up with these ideas? I fail at writing! :)