Reviews for Campaigns Pelliquum and Jazz
Every1's Beta chapter 2 . 7/20
Okay this was actually a really cute ending considering it was...basically a war, that went much smoother then anyone could usually expect...fucking Prowl's tactical genius at work i suppose. Kept Prime (and all of his blundering) alive for how many different rewrites of transformers?

~Every1's Beta
Wanderling chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
this is so sweet! 3 I love the last note about no casualties! :3
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This was a good story. The ending was cute!
StarCaptain299 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Aww! That was beautifully written. I loved it.

I never knew that stuff about war strategies.

Then, when Prowl went and used it as his own strategy, it was so hilarious!

Great fun to read. A definite favourite.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I think I've reread this a dozen times, and it's still as amazing as it was the first time. :)
GrimsonAshes chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I love how you not only executed this fic but how you ending it specifically. It was a wonderful and cute way to bring the story to a close.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
aawww! so sweet! also, the ending was compleatly hilarious, and I think it ended on a nice note. :D, totally awsome story, I Jazz wants to be a Decepticon for the right reason, aw! hehe, awsome story

adds author to favourites

adds story to favourtites

agrres that it should be declared a draw
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
:D this is quite good, I really like it, it was a long chapter too, LOL, sending in da hatchet, lets just hope he doesnt find any wrenches...
Okami-chan chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
So I read this with the timidity of knowing it was a pairing I admittedly am not very fond of. However I was promised some very good Prowl characterization in this. And they were right! I am still not fond of the pairing. But I do love the characterization and the execution of the Siege was very well planned. You got into Prowl's head very well. I even like the bit of an unusual take on Mirage. Raj dropping into a commoner's slur was odd and yet it fit. And I love the ending notes.

And yes, Jazz is spot-on,too. Very awesome.

Great job!
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Great story. I really like how you showed us how the battle was going and what was happening in the city. I think one of my favorite parts was

Want it blown up? Tell 'Jack to experiment on it. Want to save the surrounding countryside, or the wall behind your target? Get Hoist and Grapple to shape the explosive charge.

I also really enjoyed Jazz's comments on Campaign: Jazz.
Anodythe chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
What a wonderful story! I think I was just as surprised as Prowl when Jazz appeared in his office. Leave it to the Spec-Ops mech! The end left me giggling.
Daklog73 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Aww..Jazz was so adorable with the little ones! And even more adorable was that Prowl played along with it!

Loved Prowl's little mission report on Jazz...and loved it even more that Jazz found it and added his 2 cents.

Mirage's "Old Spark" routine was nice to see. And it was nice to see Ratchet not so "Ratchet like". Also having Optimus hear Jazz out and not having to think too hard on having him join the Autobots was especially sweet. Not that I'd excpect much different from OP but...

Lovely story from the beginning. Made me smile like the dickens.
Jarakrisafis chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
That was absolutely brilliant. From Prowls carefully made plans, to his troops execution of his orders.

I especially love Mirage's character. It is so easy to simply use his invisibility as his only reason for being a spy, you managed to show so much more to him. And the image I have of Raj as a old and dinged up mech, yet still speaking like a cultured Tower inhabitant to Prowl is still cracking me up.
femme4jack chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Love everything about this story. From the lovely science details about the open ended subspace pocket getting hot (and Old Spark's response to that), to Campaign Jazz. Just everything is delightful, and yet sadly set in the midst of the tragedies of war. I think of every 'Con Bluestreak and the others took out ... that they might have joined for similar reasons that Jazz did.

Jazz with the sparklings is fabulous. Prowl's realization that boring isn't always the best is delightful. But honestly, it is Mirage who shines in this fic for me. I love Old Spark :)
Botosphere chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful adventure for the 'bots, and I loved that *of course* Jazz would figure out what was going on and would come down on the side of the innocents.

Prowl's little mission and analysis (and Jazz's hacking of it) was as adorable as it was delightful. Thanks for sharing! ~ Eowyn77