Reviews for Z Aphrodite for a Night ONESHOT
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
PLEASE continue this story!(:
Naidoo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I have to admit I was a bit confused at the beginning and the remembered, since you are the queen of AU, that OF COURSE they wouldn't know each other and this was like their first meeting. One has to be impressed with Penelope here. I am pretty certain that if I had Derek Morgan lying in front of me, naked, I would quite certainly be able to do everything that did not rwquitre thinking, concentration or drawing. Nicely done, althopugh me not like the end. At all. LOL How about a sequel? LOL
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
liked it hell hun I loved it thank you for sharing
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Perfect! Though I do wonder how she managed to concentrate on her drawing at all, lol!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You Naughty girl!

Me likey!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thought that was great, something really different. (Mind you, not sure quite how realistic the storyline is... Pen actually being able to concentrate on drawing a naked Derek LOL).

Seriously though, great job.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, where may I sign up for this art class?

Like always an AU masterpiece.

Proud of Penelope for being able to sketch at all. I'd have just drooled.
Carfa chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love this fic. Please update soon!
Garmorjapril chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Where do I sign up for that art class lol the images that you conjure up hmmm however will I sleep tonight can't wait for more lol
onetreefan chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
oh cute! i loved it hun. i suck at art, but i would draw him ANY day!
loveforpenandderek chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
kmn1829 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it! I would love a sequel but this is great as a stand alone. Love love loved it!
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very cute! He would be awfully fun to draw. :D
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is really interesting. A pretty simple piece, but it gave just enough away for me to think of a possible ending. The thought of them meeting each other "for the first time" after this (obviously at the BAU) is making me giggle...evily. Oh it would be so awkward - and funny - and awesome. I can Penelope saying ..."huh, well it's nice to meet you with your cloths on." front of everyone.

Awesome job madame.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hehehe, that was great! Loved their little meeting. And Penelope adding the apple was cute too. Good story!