Reviews for The Pretty Little Lying Game
lorettA chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
This chapter was good didn't expect Laurel to visit Mona so I want to see where u r going with this! Can't wait for more!
ezrialover1 chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
This story is really confusing to me. Do u think u could pm me and explain it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
This is great don't y'all think it's great
JulietVanHeusen chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
The story is um little yes the title is you should change it to Pretty Little Game
RedDiamonds1234 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I love. It. Hope u Contunie.
XxTuti17xX chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
teAmllorettAA chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
OMG suspenseful. i need to know what's going on... what did sutton find? is spencer going to over hear that jason is her brother? is tom going to go off on hanna for ruining his wedding, ahhh... can't wait to see what's going to happen!
XxTuti17xX chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Sutton And Jenna? WOAH, Intense! And Dr. SulLivan Should Just Come Clean Wit Wat She Knows, Otherwise Wat They Liars Know WilL Get Her Convicted! I Think It Would Just be Easier To Have A Lie Detector Test For AlL The Suspects That Way They Wouldn't Have An Unsolved Case, Or Somethin Like That!
shaannonn chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I'm sure it could be a really good story, but I can't read it when there are so many punctuation errors. Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, names or places is something that everyone should know. My seven year old sister knows that! You should also have full stops at the end of each sentence. I'm not trying to be mean, this is constructive criticism. Maybe you could get a beta?

Everyone makes mistakes, even the greatest of writers, but you really need to fix these errors!

XxTuti17xX chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This Story Is REALY Good! I Mean It! How Did Yuh Come Up Wit That Name? Its BrilLiant! Please Keep Goin And Dont Let Rude And Untrue Comments Make Yuh Stop Writin! Yur RealLy Good, Please Update Soon! I Would've Never Thought To Put The Lying Game And Pretty Little Liars Together! This Story Is One Of A Kind! I Swear, Im Not Lying!
MackenzieH chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I would agree with everyone here except for CrazyZebraStripes. You need a beta reader & the length of your chapters could be longer. Don't give up writing because of one bad review. It's a good story so far. :)
B and B are Back chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
No offense, but you have terrible grammar, capitalization, ect. I could hardly even stand to read this, it was that bad. And bad idea, combining the two shows' stories. This needs major improvement. Do me a favor and never post anything on FanFic again. Thanks, CrazyZebraStripes
Writer In The Valley chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
This is a good story!

There is one thing though,the length and your spelling. I think maybe you need a Beta Reader to proof read, your plot is amazing and the Crossover is a brilliant idea, I just think that your spelling brings it down a bit :/

Sorry if I am coming across as rude, I just think that this story could be great with minor( and I mean minor) adjustment :)

Smiley faces, Valley
teAmllorettAA chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
looks like emily found a new gf. ;) lol... can't wait for more
teAmllorettAA chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
ugh, tease much? lol. can't wait for more, good so far!