Reviews for Jitters
ximbanshee chapter 2 . 10/13
Maravillosa! Aurette, you write so fantastically well, I miss your stories
Cute
Mel Crooks chapter 2 . 8/26
This was absolutely fantastic. Excellent storytelling.
ardsmair chapter 2 . 8/14
the fight in the Pub was hillarious
Jelenybeany chapter 2 . 7/9
This was flipping hysterical and sweet. I absolutely loved the way the story started.
Zalia chapter 2 . 1/10
Hehehe, love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
Loved this!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 2 . 10/17/2018
Love! Thanks for this!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Eh... epic concept. Love a short but fulfilling story too. Off to chapter two xx
JellyToastx chapter 2 . 7/4/2018
Soo lovely and so funny ! Thanks!
Vitellia chapter 2 . 3/17/2018
This story, like so many of your other stories, is an absolute delight. I loved every bit of it, start to finish. I love your long stories, but you have a real gift for packing a lot into your short stories, like this one, Worth the Wait, and the beautifully sad The Tattered Man. You're a marvelous writer, and I'm sorry that you seem to have stopped posting new stories here. If you're off writing original fiction instead (and I fervently hope you are), I do hope you'll update your bio and tell us where to find it.
Babsmd chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
I am just finding your fabulous stories thanks to a reference to your stories by another reviewer on AO3. They are marvelous! This one is an absolute gem! I just love the dynamic between Hermoine and Snape—the sexy frisson, the banter, the intellect, the conflict, and the wonderful resolution.

I see that you haven’t written in a long time. I hope that all is well and that you find the muse again. You are a fantastic writer!
audiblyausten chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
How fun and delightfully silly!
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Eeek! Love!
thepurplewombat chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Pretty sure that this is the most adorable fic I have ever read.