Reviews for Jitters
Nutters4Potter chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I had a computer that I lovingly called Pink. I would say stuff like, "I need to write an e-mail on Pink and Where's Pink's cord." Until one day the warranty was over and Pink would not stay charged. I bought another cord and then bought and external charger and then I gave up. I then bought a black computer that doesn't have a name...

Loved the story, even though I hate infidelity. I liked the bar fight and Snape vomiting on his shoes. Great story.
Alan's Only chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I have to say I am unsure what coyld follow this! Lol
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
anime style nose-bleed

*mumbled nonsensical babbling*

{giddy sillyfied laughter}

[overused punctuation indicating actions not words]

passes out cold

behind my eyelids, this story is on replay until I regain consciousness. despite all odds and reason i hear my voice from Hermione's lips and Snape sounds suspiciously like... Kevin Spacey. Alan Rickman reads the narration. with every paragraph, sentence, phrase, word, syllable, and letter, my love and admiration for you and your writing is further pronounced and engraved with such clarity in my mind.

Thank you Aurette.

WAYAMY27NARF
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oooo...I liked it...well not the cheating...although Ron is a dunderhead...*snerk*...but the rest of it. Especially the ending. *dreamy sigh* I can see Snape behaving that way at their wedding...lolol. So adorable! Thanks so much!
icetoffee chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I love this far too much.
neverest chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
haha..this is greatoD..haha..loved it
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
nnnnnnnguh, I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!

the accidental kiss scene is my status on facebook for now.

The beginning was so perfect, and you've achieved your goal of having me at your feet begging for more... metaphorically speaking. These better end right, or I'll have serious reservations about being your minion! JUST SO YOU KNOW!

On to chapter 2 I go...
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
It makes me unaccountably happy that they are living together in Corsica. Getting the he11 out of dodge is brilliant.

Great work A! I think this is your shortest story yet. I can use it on my Auror!Granger quiz. hows about you write a story where Hermioine is a mermaid? I need lots more mermaid stories.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
What in Merlin's name are you doing posting a story during the sshg_exchange? Its madness Aurette! Madness!

I snorted in an unlady like manor when Snape stated "Anyone can spend time with any other person on the planet, and if they are together long enough under the right circumstances; they will decide they are in love" Just like you and your student right? LOL

PS: I would have bought the purple computer too
Seyfert chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh I absolutely loved this one! The email notification made my day :)

I loved how you developed the characters, the humour, the lemons, the ending... it's just brilliant.

I'm really looking forward to the next one! I am beginning to crave for your fiction! :)
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I love your stories. This one was fantastic as usual. I like how you write them. It never feels OOC, just AU since Snape is alive. It's nice to find a story where I can get lost in the writing and imagine the scenario playing out as I read it. Your prose is so descriptive that it makes it easy to imagine the scenes.
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Excellent story as always! It was great to see Snape and Hermione's relationship develop!
magalena chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I loved it! I loved the scene in the pub after the fiasco at the wedding. Hilarious. I'm glad they didn't just get together right after but had to struggle and figure out that they really did love each other before they found their happily-ever-after.

I laughed at these lines:

"They were all cows. All the women he'd dated. They had all only ever been ignorant cows.

Except for her.

She'd ruined everything.

Up until she'd come along, he hadn't particularly minded the dairy farm."

;-)
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
There's more to come? Woohoo!

Thanks for the lovely gift. No one can make me laugh and cry nearly simultaneously the way you do. Rock on!

hm88
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Thank God for duct tape, paper clips, and caffeine-crazed hamsters! (I hope the dead purple thing was under warranty...)

Loved this line: "silences that stretched until one could almost hear the air cry from the strain."

Sort of like a month without an Aurette fic. ;) Hope all is well with you and yours!

hm88