Reviews for Jitters
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
nnnnnnnguh, I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!

the accidental kiss scene is my status on facebook for now.

The beginning was so perfect, and you've achieved your goal of having me at your feet begging for more... metaphorically speaking. These better end right, or I'll have serious reservations about being your minion! JUST SO YOU KNOW!

On to chapter 2 I go...
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
It makes me unaccountably happy that they are living together in Corsica. Getting the he11 out of dodge is brilliant.

Great work A! I think this is your shortest story yet. I can use it on my Auror!Granger quiz. hows about you write a story where Hermioine is a mermaid? I need lots more mermaid stories.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
What in Merlin's name are you doing posting a story during the sshg_exchange? Its madness Aurette! Madness!

I snorted in an unlady like manor when Snape stated "Anyone can spend time with any other person on the planet, and if they are together long enough under the right circumstances; they will decide they are in love" Just like you and your student right? LOL

PS: I would have bought the purple computer too
Seyfert chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh I absolutely loved this one! The email notification made my day :)

I loved how you developed the characters, the humour, the lemons, the ending... it's just brilliant.

I'm really looking forward to the next one! I am beginning to crave for your fiction! :)
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I love your stories. This one was fantastic as usual. I like how you write them. It never feels OOC, just AU since Snape is alive. It's nice to find a story where I can get lost in the writing and imagine the scenario playing out as I read it. Your prose is so descriptive that it makes it easy to imagine the scenes.
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Excellent story as always! It was great to see Snape and Hermione's relationship develop!
magalena chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I loved it! I loved the scene in the pub after the fiasco at the wedding. Hilarious. I'm glad they didn't just get together right after but had to struggle and figure out that they really did love each other before they found their happily-ever-after.

I laughed at these lines:

"They were all cows. All the women he'd dated. They had all only ever been ignorant cows.

Except for her.

She'd ruined everything.

Up until she'd come along, he hadn't particularly minded the dairy farm."

;-)
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
There's more to come? Woohoo!

Thanks for the lovely gift. No one can make me laugh and cry nearly simultaneously the way you do. Rock on!

hm88
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Thank God for duct tape, paper clips, and caffeine-crazed hamsters! (I hope the dead purple thing was under warranty...)

Loved this line: "silences that stretched until one could almost hear the air cry from the strain."

Sort of like a month without an Aurette fic. ;) Hope all is well with you and yours!

hm88
brandon279 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
great job.
magalena chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Squeeees madly! The perfect end to the week, it started with the opening of the SS/HG exchange and ends with a new Aurette fic! Sweet!

Sorry to hear about the purple computer woes. *Note to self, avoid at all costs pretty purple computers.* I have been considering getting a new laptop for myself but will take care to avoid pretty purple ones (although my lovely bight green apple green one has served me well for nearly 5 years but it's getting a bit wonky from time to time now.

Love the fic so far, I hope she realizes what a big mistake she'd making before she and Ron say I do. Rushes on to read chapter 2.
linlawless chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Lovely fun! Thanks! :)
SamGallagher chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I give up, I'm a fangirl, give me the pompoms and I'll start chearleading for you. I'm pathetic, honestly.

I loved it, but to be honest, when don't I love your stories?

*waves pompoms and dances a silly routine*
SamGallagher chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aurette you sweet sweet girl! It warms my heart to see an email saying you have a new story!

I've finally got another fix for my habbit!

I truly love your stories, and I'm heading onto chapter 2, to see where this madness is leading ;)
mayajane chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Loved the whole thing! Very beautiful and somehow realistic.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »