Reviews for Jitters
Her Royal Goddess chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I Loved it so much I dribbled my cup of tea down my front because I was too engrossed in the story Xx
pilky chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh my heart did a little flip when I saw another story by you. You have just brightened my Sunday morning, what a lovely warm story and as always wonderfully well written. Lots of hugs and kisses and can;t wait for your next story.
NorthAngel27 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Gahh! Why is everything you write so perfect?

This was just wonderful, the sort of story that makes my current insomnia 100% worth it. There was passion, snarking, misunderstandings, tenderness, vomiting at weddings! I loved every minute of it.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
lol very entertaining story!
Song.that.serenade.7 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Literally, you are the best writer on fanction. Onfact, you're just an amazing writer in general. I'm not sure if you've published a book yet, but if so, I wanna read it. My user name is the one above, and I have an account, I was just too lazy to sign in by Iphone. :P anyways, I eagerly await your next story! Wonderful job on this. Really.
mummsy chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Great writing - you've made me laugh and smirk, and giggle. Thank you!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Very nice!

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Lauri4Snape chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This part gave me shivers

"I can't get it out of my mind," he whispered.

THIS IS AMAZING!
Malin chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I enjoyed it immensely! Loved the wedding scene!
Hebe GB chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Just to warn you, I've just heard from the lawyers. The hamster liberation folks are all over want double time after midnight, muffins with the lattes, buy-in options for the paperclip, and a vet on retainer for the inevitable strain working for a "one woman fic factory" will induce.
Nutters4Potter chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I had a computer that I lovingly called Pink. I would say stuff like, "I need to write an e-mail on Pink and Where's Pink's cord." Until one day the warranty was over and Pink would not stay charged. I bought another cord and then bought and external charger and then I gave up. I then bought a black computer that doesn't have a name...

Loved the story, even though I hate infidelity. I liked the bar fight and Snape vomiting on his shoes. Great story.
Alan's Only chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I have to say I am unsure what coyld follow this! Lol
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
anime style nose-bleed

*mumbled nonsensical babbling*

{giddy sillyfied laughter}

[overused punctuation indicating actions not words]

passes out cold

behind my eyelids, this story is on replay until I regain consciousness. despite all odds and reason i hear my voice from Hermione's lips and Snape sounds suspiciously like... Kevin Spacey. Alan Rickman reads the narration. with every paragraph, sentence, phrase, word, syllable, and letter, my love and admiration for you and your writing is further pronounced and engraved with such clarity in my mind.

Thank you Aurette.

WAYAMY27NARF
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oooo...I liked it...well not the cheating...although Ron is a dunderhead...*snerk*...but the rest of it. Especially the ending. *dreamy sigh* I can see Snape behaving that way at their wedding...lolol. So adorable! Thanks so much!
icetoffee chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I love this far too much.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »