Reviews for Jitters
SamGallagher chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aurette you sweet sweet girl! It warms my heart to see an email saying you have a new story!

I've finally got another fix for my habbit!

I truly love your stories, and I'm heading onto chapter 2, to see where this madness is leading ;)
mayajane chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Loved the whole thing! Very beautiful and somehow realistic.
Nocturnus chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE IT!
Mae LeFey chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Brilliant, as always. I especially loved that Ron tried to hex her wedding dress scarlet. You've also given a completely credible reason for why someone would accidentally turn into a friendly kiss. I find myself doing things all the time out of habit. lol that kiss was just the physical version of my near daily interaction with the Barista: "Enjoy your coffee!" "you too!" *facepalm*
lovelielove chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Just had my wedding 2 weeks ago and it must have been just as hot :p but certainly not as entertaining! I was too stressed to really enjoy mine, but this story makes me feel so much better about it haha. It was fun reading about two such logical people talk themselves out of their feelings and talk their way back to each other :) It's very sweet, in a sshg lemony sort of way... Does that make sense? Can't wait for more!
Shortscribbling chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh this is just brilliant! I never cease in loving your humorous style of writing and the plot as always is brilliantly spun. Thank you for sharing this and I hope your purple laptop gets fixed soon; maybe I should stay away from the red one that has caught my eye...
Munchlette Belle chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh, this was so sexy and fun! You're so good at balancing passion and drama with humor and I just love the voices you give to the characters. I'm glad you were able to post this in spite of your computer difficulties and, as always, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
bournespeed chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Yea happy dance time, Aurette is back with a new tale. Great fun, loved it. Made perfect bedtime reading, thank you.
MinervaJean chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Fantastic story! Even though Ron (especially in fanfic) isn't my favorite character it is still sad to see him hurt, but he said some mean things as well. I always look forward to more Sev and Hermione goodness from you!
marianne le fey chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Squee!
And another in a week or so? Genius!
paddiew chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Short and sweet with more great lines and originality than some 'sagas.' The *Wedding From Hell* should be required reading for all brides, their mothers on both sides, and the wedding planner. Loved ""Is this frosting or bird poo?" "

Glad you are back-I missed you.

What is HEA?
worrywart chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Purrrrrrrfection! I didn't even peek to see how it ended first. Someone blessed you with the best of story telling genes. Look forward to the next one!
makaem chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh, that was great. I needed a boost after a shit of a week. Thanks for posting.
Larisa chapter 2 . 9/10/2011