Reviews for Jitters
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
He'd made a total fuckery of trying to be a Hufflepuff.

If he had his twenty-three-year-old todger back, he'd be blazing new records for inventiveness.

I couldn't tell anyone else about these wonderful lines, so I'm simply repeating them back to you. Oh, there were at least a dozen more, but I got all caught up in the story and didn't think to grab them.
CRMediaGal chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Loved your story! Suitable angst, delicious smut, emotionally funny, upsetting and then satisfying. :) Just lovely.
BellaTallin chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
This is another wonderful story, so sweet, funny, HOT and just great all around. My favorites -

There is an etiquette to a kiss. Location, duration, and motivation will send a message that words will only ever fail to fully tell. Millimeters, milliseconds, and alcohol can change lives.

George was cackling like a madman and throwing hexes at any open target, including Potter.

Up until she'd come along, he hadn't particularly minded the dairy farm.

- The last two had me cracking up and the first one I think should go down in history in a quote book or something. You have that rare ability to write with the perfect balance of everything that makes the story great. Well done, again.
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I laughed so much at the fight in the pub that I ended up hacking up a lung. I hope you're happy!

Scarlet As is nothing short of genius, I loved the sympathetic drink on the house Irving gave Snape and I happen to agree with Hermione on the matter of Love Potions.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Awww.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
The cat and I gasped in unison.
funnygirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
"His climax had been so powerful he'd lost his eyesight for a moment and was still blinking the spots away." A supersweet, sexy it.
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Yay! I liked it a lot actually.. so many of your stories make me laugh (which i enjoy), but still have enough substance to them to keep them worth reading. :)
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
*is in full stalker-mode of your story list*

I just literally had to check that this was a complete story, cause after the beginning of this chapter, if it wasn't, i might have to come hunt you down and demand you finish it.. :D
moxious chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Loved it! :P
elina1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
And here we go again! I can't stop giggling! You are great writer in every genre you choose! Thanks a lot! You simply made my night after work a picnic!
cabepfir chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This was adorable. So so much adorable. And as in Pratical Solutions, I just loved the exchange between Snape and Harry at the pub :D
cabepfir chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you, Aurette, for this hilarious break from my work - your stories can be deliciously ironic and witty, as rich as a creamy praline.

I do wonder how Snape managed to get two or three lovers in that little village, though... ;)
Saavik13 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
absolutely wonderful! I love how you write them so real.
UbholySpectacle chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Yay! I love happy endings. Thank you.
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »