Reviews for Jitters
This is fantastic!
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh that was perfect!
Liddl15 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh my God. This story was somewhat ridiculous, but unbelievably good too. I already knew I like your style of writing of course because I've been reading your fics almost regularly it seem and I also already knew that I seriously appreciate your sense of humour but really... I almost DIED laughing while reading this one, the scene after the wedding in particular. My chest and stomach hurt afterwards...
Wonderful descriptions and dialogues!

Thanks so much for this!
Lydia
Sugar baby chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Sexy Sevvy! I give it five heart 3
ancim chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This was funny from the start. I will never tire if they way these two dance around on egg shells around each other in stories. Its interesting in this tale to see Hermione as the cheater, as I am used to people Ron bashing. Fan fiction Ron is a right git, but cheating is cheating and I hate when it has to happen to get people together. Nevertheless it worked for your story which was well written, witty, an appropriate length, greatly paced and sent me on an emotional roller coaster. I also like how Harry didn't try to hurt Snape when he was at the pub. Keep up the great work.
SweetMaryMarie chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I loved this story. In fact, I love all your stories so much that I had to create an account because I wanted to let you how amazing I think your writing is. :)
lolaoz chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amazing as ever. Loved it to bits 3
vvicki chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Yep, still love it.
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Yay! Okay, so that was the most entertaining bar room brawl in the history of brawls, bars, rooms and entertainment. I'm going back to read just that scene again.

Oh, and the ending was perfection.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
He'd made a total fuckery of trying to be a Hufflepuff.

If he had his twenty-three-year-old todger back, he'd be blazing new records for inventiveness.

I couldn't tell anyone else about these wonderful lines, so I'm simply repeating them back to you. Oh, there were at least a dozen more, but I got all caught up in the story and didn't think to grab them.
CRMediaGal chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Loved your story! Suitable angst, delicious smut, emotionally funny, upsetting and then satisfying. :) Just lovely.
BellaTallin chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
This is another wonderful story, so sweet, funny, HOT and just great all around. My favorites -

There is an etiquette to a kiss. Location, duration, and motivation will send a message that words will only ever fail to fully tell. Millimeters, milliseconds, and alcohol can change lives.

George was cackling like a madman and throwing hexes at any open target, including Potter.

Up until she'd come along, he hadn't particularly minded the dairy farm.

- The last two had me cracking up and the first one I think should go down in history in a quote book or something. You have that rare ability to write with the perfect balance of everything that makes the story great. Well done, again.
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I laughed so much at the fight in the pub that I ended up hacking up a lung. I hope you're happy!

Scarlet As is nothing short of genius, I loved the sympathetic drink on the house Irving gave Snape and I happen to agree with Hermione on the matter of Love Potions.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Awww.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
The cat and I gasped in unison.
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »