Reviews for Jitters
angel897 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
liked it
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
You really do write the funniest stuff, I adore it all. I don't think I can even pick out my favourite bit but Harry and Snape standing in a destroyed pub full of stunned people stands out in my mind. It was absolutely fantastic XD
qqqqwwww chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Hilarious!
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome!
LittleMissWitch chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This was a great story; I have to give you props for starting at the wedding with an amazing hook. I HAD to finish the story after reading that. Thanks for posting! :)
sorrowsown chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
The tension! gah it drives me crazy (in a good way) .
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
"I lied to everyone," she replied, shaking her head. "Oh, Christ. What a pair we are."

-Oh, Snape *knows* this one.

And I see they were smart enough to do it right up at the Ministry.

But I bet they'll need to get new door. Soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
He had one or two friends, two or three lovers, and three or four acquaintances in the village despite his curmudgeonly demeanor.

-Or, depending on the village, because of it. No la-di-dah city airs, that's for sure.

And what are they going to do now, with their brains going all melty?
SunnyvaleSiren chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I loved it! You grab my mind an my emotions with your writing. I am reading all of your stories, savoring each one.
Spunkalovely chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
This is fantastic!
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh that was perfect!
Liddl15 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh my God. This story was somewhat ridiculous, but unbelievably good too. I already knew I like your style of writing of course because I've been reading your fics almost regularly it seem and I also already knew that I seriously appreciate your sense of humour but really... I almost DIED laughing while reading this one, the scene after the wedding in particular. My chest and stomach hurt afterwards...
Wonderful descriptions and dialogues!

Thanks so much for this!
Lydia
Sugar baby chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Sexy Sevvy! I give it five heart 3
IvyPerdita chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This was funny from the start. I will never tire if they way these two dance around on egg shells around each other in stories. Its interesting in this tale to see Hermione as the cheater, as I am used to people Ron bashing. Fan fiction Ron is a right git, but cheating is cheating and I hate when it has to happen to get people together. Nevertheless it worked for your story which was well written, witty, an appropriate length, greatly paced and sent me on an emotional roller coaster. I also like how Harry didn't try to hurt Snape when he was at the pub. Keep up the great work.
SweetMaryMarie chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I loved this story. In fact, I love all your stories so much that I had to create an account because I wanted to let you how amazing I think your writing is. :)
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »