Reviews for Jitters
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Oh my goodness, the 2nd chapter was hilarious. I was laughing hysterically during the whole wedding and bar fight scene.
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
A fun little story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I did enjoy, immensely.
Thanks for writing!
kindaof1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I'm a die hard fan of the Severus/Hermione pairing. I can't see them with any one else. In fact I'm unable too it hurts-bit loony i know. They simply do not make sense with anyone else. And your writing justifies this logic of mine.
The way you write these two leaves me always wanting more more more. I never can get enough.
They're so perfect for each other.
I'm so thankful that you love them as well because i/we get to experience your amazing talent/ability as a writer in bringing them to life in all these brilliantly crazy wonderful yummy ways that you do.
You are my new favorite writer when it comes to these two.
Desperately hope/wish to see more of them from you.
Thankyou
Story Please chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
This was short and sweet. I do so like how you personify each character.

And, truth be told, I'm a sucker for stories of people who lie to each other before finally admitting the truth.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This story is just so utterly charming!
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is an excellent description of sexual tension. It's just perfect!
angel897 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
liked it
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
You really do write the funniest stuff, I adore it all. I don't think I can even pick out my favourite bit but Harry and Snape standing in a destroyed pub full of stunned people stands out in my mind. It was absolutely fantastic XD
qqqqwwww chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Hilarious!
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome!
LittleMissWitch chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This was a great story; I have to give you props for starting at the wedding with an amazing hook. I HAD to finish the story after reading that. Thanks for posting! :)
sorrowsown chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
The tension! gah it drives me crazy (in a good way) .
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
"I lied to everyone," she replied, shaking her head. "Oh, Christ. What a pair we are."

-Oh, Snape *knows* this one.

And I see they were smart enough to do it right up at the Ministry.

But I bet they'll need to get new door. Soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
He had one or two friends, two or three lovers, and three or four acquaintances in the village despite his curmudgeonly demeanor.

-Or, depending on the village, because of it. No la-di-dah city airs, that's for sure.

And what are they going to do now, with their brains going all melty?
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »