Reviews for Jitters
christev chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
*happy sigh*

Man, this is so perfect. It doesn't even feel like you're writing this; it feels like you're just reporting what you've seen and heard them say and do. I love that attraction between them that will not be ignored, no matter how hard they try. You've really captured that sense of desperation mixed with desire. Wonderful ending. Great fic! :D
christev chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
*pant, pant, pant*

Nothing like a bit of sexual tension to add that special something to a work atmosphere, and as you approach your (work) partner's impending wedding! :D
ClairDeLune13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
"You tell him, girly!" one of the village women shouted.

I literally busted out laughing here. This went from sad, to sexy, to hysterically funny and suspenseful in no time at all. I've never been a Snape/Hermione fan, but I LOVE this story. Please do keep updating, it's fantastic!
Eva1983 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This was so great! I loved every moment of it. I can't wait for your next story!
Dherea chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Gods...I wish I could have been a mouse at the wedding and the bar!

You write such engaging stories and I love how "human" your Snape is. I truly love your work...can't wait to read the rest of it!
erikatristens chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
okay, i know what AU means, and i know what EWE means, butive got no damn clue what HEA means... help?
moor chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This was brilliant. I'm sorry I couldn't leave a comment sooner, but I was laughing too hard. XD
ecrivain anonyme chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love your story
dena gray chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
well. all I have to say is: delicious!
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
i love it
Caraline Fisher chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Your stories are just too much fun
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I am such a big fan of all of your stories, and this one was amazing! Very cute and funny.
lynnherman chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Really like this story! Hope to see another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Please update! :o)
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Hmm, not sure what accolade I can still pour on this fic which has not already been said before. Humour, angst, sexiness and beautiful turns of words and sentences all make this another gem.

All that said, I have to admit to overwhelmingly feeling sorry for Ron here. He didnt deserve the treatment he got from Hermione, no matter his flaws. I am really hoping that Hermione will be able to breach this chasm between herself and her friends in the future.

(I am still happy that SSHG got their happy-ending... ;)...)

Thank you for another brilliant fic!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »