Reviews for Jitters
moor chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This was brilliant. I'm sorry I couldn't leave a comment sooner, but I was laughing too hard. XD
ecrivain anonyme chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love your story
dena gray chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
well. all I have to say is: delicious!
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
i love it
Caraline Fisher chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Your stories are just too much fun
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I am such a big fan of all of your stories, and this one was amazing! Very cute and funny.
lynnherman chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Really like this story! Hope to see another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Please update! :o)
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Hmm, not sure what accolade I can still pour on this fic which has not already been said before. Humour, angst, sexiness and beautiful turns of words and sentences all make this another gem.

All that said, I have to admit to overwhelmingly feeling sorry for Ron here. He didnt deserve the treatment he got from Hermione, no matter his flaws. I am really hoping that Hermione will be able to breach this chasm between herself and her friends in the future.

(I am still happy that SSHG got their happy-ending... ;)...)

Thank you for another brilliant fic!
A for Anarchy chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I love it when my selective dyslexia kicks in. I only saw the newest story and not this one. GAH! But I'm so happy that I came back to your page looking for ff to read! I honestly have no idea how you write such scrumptious-ness, but I'm really grateful that you do. And if you happen to have another fic just itching to be published, please just give in! I'm desperate for new (and really good) ff to read. I think we're going through a bit of a dry spell right now. :) A great story, as always, and I can't wait to read the next one!
Sat-Isis chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Awesome!
RedCaprice chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Another cute story.
RedCaprice chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
More more more, now now now!
Peachymom chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Hello, loved seeing something new from you! I've been having extreme promblems with my computer too, and I have had to resort to going to local library :(. Horrid!.

I loved this. So cute and fun to read. Thanks.
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Ee-gah! "I'd like it very much if you would never leave again." And the hole in his chest! Errrr! So good the words haver been replaced by squeels and gasps and general mumblings. Insert every amazing adjective ever here. Blaghr. Sigh.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »