Reviews for Future Plans
Orchestra Of Order chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Um. Vampire Fox things? Eh you want me to print your story on paper and have me record burning it to express my distaste of this idea? Oh I know; Lets make Naruto and Twilight crossover shall we? -_- Yeah no you lost me. I won't continue reading this.
Orchestra Of Order chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
O.o way to end it.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
KokuenDG chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
Wait...what?

That's really not nice of you, leaving confusing cliffhangers like that...
Vomit chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
If this story were shit, then I'd avoid it as much as I could. Oh wait, never mind, there's the back button. Cheers, and thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.
ddreamer9159 chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
and here I thought there were no more original awesome naruto story left
U certainly proved me wrong good job keep it up cant wait to see how this story will progress
Furionknight chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Furionknight chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
kishinokurobi chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
Is this a dream? I was so sure you'd died, that I was preparing a voodoo ritual to bring you back so you could keep writing. Ah well, I guess I'll just revive Elvis for shits and giggles. Better to not let all those virgin sacrifices go to waste.

If you need help with the upcoming fight scene, let me know. Since I am a fighter in real life (Kali, JKD and MMA) which means I can use 90% of weapons and such I can write pretty good fight scenes.

If you need someone poking you in the eye every few days or something to get you to write more, I can do that metaphorically, or maybe physically if you live close. I can also be an sounding board for ideas you have.

The point I'm getting at is I want more, soon.

Kyo no Kitsune chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
s/6082566/1/Time-Heals-All-Wounds
Takes a lot to make you cry like a bitch? I've only cried seven times since I was ten years old, I am now fifteen. This was one of them.
kishinokurobi chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
I was contemplating writing a lemon omake where Anko violates Naruto to immeadiatly follow this scene in my review. It would include a dango-shaped dildo, forcing his friends to watch and some snake play. I then realized that that would (probably) be breaking the rules so I decided not to.

I really can't follow that up with anything, but if you're interested I could still write up that lemon. p

Furionknight chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
kishinokurobi chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I'm eating this story up. Actually it was a sandwich, but it tasted like great writing. And ham. Ham and mayonnaise.

MOAR!

firetemplar415 chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Nice story! Definetely a keeper of a story.
Havent seen much of anko, hope more developent on her comes soon

Firetemplar415
kishinokurobi chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
Praise the nine! It's an update!

Nice to see you update again man. As always, I really like the story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

I didn't see Naruto already knowing coming. It's kind of hard to believe Kakashi would be quiet about repeated murder even if Naruto begged for something like trying to save Sakura. If another person dies, Kakashi practically killed them.

Same with Naruto, but he's not the logical one.

Anyways, I'm going to head out now. Great work.