Reviews for Safety for the Golden Trio
ej-83 chapter 15 . 6/3
poor draco..i hope that the malfoys r gone for real...and he will help out in beating voldemort..would be nice to see harry as alex for real though..with the chance to hv a different childhood n all
Mrs. Shanique Volturi-Whitlock chapter 15 . 3/13
So I just read this entire thing and I have to say that this is a really good story and I hope you'll be able to finish it.
usuihentai727 chapter 15 . 1/26
Love it! Can't wait for the next one! ;D :D
Hannah chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
please please please please post more
Danielle chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
please please please post more
EnBee chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Please update soon!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Mpreg- such nonsense.
Fringie7 chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
I so wish you had continued with this story :(
mischeviousmuffin chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Please update soon!
Readerholic90 chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
So just read from the beginning to this point again. Hoping that your muse returns and you finish this wonderful story
V. L. Crawford chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I love this story. I truly wish you would write more on it. I will keep hoping that you will one day.
mandancie chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
oh my goodness! this story is completely awesome! :) I totally love it. I'm such a sucker for a good love story, and the family dynamic you have with them just melts my heart. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can! :)
EgyptianMoonbeam chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
OMG! Please continue. Don't leave us hanging!
Cupid's lover chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Nooooooooo it's a Sirius/Severus damn it I was so hoping it was the other way around. :(
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I hope you update soon, I love the Alex(Harry)/Snape bonding and I think that Alex will get jealous about the new baby because he is not Julien(Sirius) and Snape's "real son"
Update soon