Reviews for Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Noon6 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Amusing plot and well written.
blithers chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
That was HILARIOUS and awesome and also really really sexy and so Cowboy Bebop all at the same time. I love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was so great and in character, lol. Keep it up.
paper streets chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
im DYING, this is too great. every description was cracking me up, but when it got to faye's pole dance, the visual was just too real and i lost it. this is also really...hot? in a weird, incredibly fitting way. that's the best possible set up i can image to get those two to make out. but yes, all in all, this is perfect and hilarious and i love it 3
satomika chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
hmmm...

sequel, please...? :D
TheClumsyThief chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
It's ridiculous how much this story made me laugh. You put the image of Faye's drunk pole dance in my head and I fucking lost it. I would not at all object to you writing more about Spike and Faye's other pursuits of badly-named bounties. Not at all.
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was funny as hell, can't imagine it would happen but when drunk almost anything happens in a strip club. Venus Bonanza, that's a fabulous name, reminds me of some venus flytrap or something, lol. :D
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This makes me very happy!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Well more whiskey should solve all of that. fun bit.
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was fantastic, I could picture the episode in my mind, haha! I'd love to see it continued! ;-)
NonMetallicMetal chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A hilarious idea executed incredibly well. It doesn't happen often, but I think you got it just right.
Harumigirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
pretty awesome... very hooot! love this Faye/Spike fanfic!

thank you!
tangled6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hahahahaha! I loved this. Fantastic story idea! I'll be sure to check out anything else you've got~
kenzeaye chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
God damn.
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was really good. I loved Spike and Faye's dynamic in this, the mixture of dislike and sexual attraction was really entertaining, especially with the stripper thrown in. I think Venus Bonaza may have to be the best name for a bounty ever, haha.

Lovely. :)