Reviews for Code Geass: Demon or Angel
not you chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
RenegadeFire chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
The almost 3 year cliff hanger lul
I really liked the idea of this and your writing style as well. I hope you do continue this though :(
Epic Ebi chapter 4 . 5/12/2012

I love it! This is so cool! The idea of two of Lelouch's masks going against each other is a fascinating idea, and I greatly look forward to more of this story. I really appreciate you pointing out how coordinates work in this fic; it enhances my reading greatly.

Well done. I can't wait for more of this.
Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is good. No, it's great!

Not only did you create an very interesting story, but you wrote it in such a way that I understood it all as well (so it wasn't confusing).

Great job. I'll read more when I have the time.
Findarato chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Story with potential. Please update.
Bunny153539 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Holy crap, you made a story that thouroghly screws cannon and it is good! Where have you been all this time? I am so glad I found your work. I have now read three of your stories, and i can honestly say, that they are all great!
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow nice job
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
You said that LvB had the advantage but so far you have shown the aegis to be far more powerful. Geass will allow humans to reach their limits; aegis allows those limits to be passed by a large margin. Geass limited to humans aegis anything. It will be great if you have Lulu possess the air lol. I don't see why not.
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
This story is... getting painful to read. What exactly is the conflict? What are they after?

What exactly is Plus after? If he defeats Minus, Britannia will have lost a foe and will probably send more forces to Area 11. Why did Minus openly flaunt his geass and in doing so attract the geass order?

Does Plus oppose Britannia at all? Because if he does, he would support Minus. Will he join with the hated empire to beat Minus and go against his virtues of purity by supporting Britannia's policies?

Plus and Minus are fighting each other even though the largest threat: Britannia, still exists. If Britannia isn't the largest threat anymore due to geass and aegis, then you've made overpowered characters, which turn Britannia's armies, Geass Order and plans completely worthless, thus rendering the entire plot of Code Geass irrelevant. Minus/Plus (as you've portrayed him) doesn't even have to exert effort to destroy Britannia, thus killing all the drama.

Now in Ch.4 we have the whole subject of Demon Vessels. Seriously? The whole story, from a promising start has become so messy, from a nice Minus vs Plus vs Britannia, we have OP Demonic Minus (who may or may not challenge the Demon) vs Plus, who is portrayed to not have a chance in hell to win unless he sides with Britannia or gets a power upgrade or a Deus Ex Machina, vs Britannia, who will likely not have Geass due to new mechanics regarding Demons (unless they are affiliated with Demons), and is now an insignificant detail.

I'm sorry, It's just that it's all straying too far from any clear plot.
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Simplywaters chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I find this story to be very intriguing, and I think you've captured Lelouch's 'masks' well. Minus is much more ruthless, more like Lelouch when he takes over the empire. While Plus is far focused on just saving people.

The biggest problem I see occuring is Minus actually taking over the world before Plus even gets his feet set (Minus already controls area 11 through Clovis if you think about it, and I don't see him holding back whenever he gets an opportunity to 'Geass' another useful piece.). Though that could be where your headed anyway (Minus taking over the empire, then Plus trying to take him down.).

Waiting for another update )

Swordmagic51 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This is probably the most unique code geass fanfic ive ever seen. Hope you continue it sometime soon. I also read your prince of masks one.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Well this is interesting. I understand your difficulty in writing this because this is literally one of a kind. I would use a combo of names for the Angels including Hebrew and Islam. They have lists of Angels and purposes for each. Lulu having the Angel of Knowledge as a Adviser would be one hell of an advantage considering the Angel's knowledge was flawless in all things about this universe and since Quantum Theory states if a person could predict all future locations of Electrons they could predict the future that would be one hell of an advantage let alone war strategy on a being whose purpose is literally "to know." Can't remember its name though. Search for the Adam and Enoch and there connections with Angels I believe both received the Book of Knowledge from said angel.

Ps any ideas for having angels possess the elements. Angel possessing a Hurricane would be awesome lol.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
A physically fit Lulu doesn't bug me too much especially if it isn't overdone (like Lulu makes Suzu look like a newborn). In this fic I believe you'll need to have him improve physically or he might tear himself apart with his own possession.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
World of L that had "god" what was it? your version of world of C?

Interesting premise, I am looking forward to reading your stories, although it nay take awhile due to current events.