Reviews for The Right Thing
MiniCissa chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I know this was posted ages ago but I'm new and looking all over for fics. I loved this! It was such a sad moment with the TARDIS door between the two. Reminded me a bit of the wall between Rose/10th. I wish I had your clarity in my own writing. Its easy to read and flows brilliantly. In short - YES!
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I LOVED IT.

It's amazing. :) Poor Doctor. D: I loved how you wrote this though, it's so emotive and aww. That last paragraph was awesomely written and the end was heartbreaking... Loved it. :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Carly, that was so beautiful! I loved it! So sweet! I love the bit about the Void and a universe between them. My thought then was: DOOMSDAY!

Loved it! Just amazing! The Girl Who Waited was such a heartbreaking episode. I don't think I've said that about an episode since the End of Time.

Loved it!

DTS xx
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
very bittersweet. i have to say i didn't enjoy the episode until a 36 year older Amy kicked arse and it was suddenly who cares about the Doctor when you have Amy and Rory being so awesome.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is fantastic!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Lovely insight into the Doctor.

This truly was a heartbreaking episode, and I really feel you gave it the justice it deserved. What a horrible choice to make - and isn't it always the way with the Doctor, having to make those choices for the greater good?

Brilliant.