Reviews for Oddity
Reader AZ chapter 33 . 1/19/2012
As Teddy Lupin has found out, he is a descendent of both Voldemort and Slytherin

As Voldermort is a descendant of Slytherin of course he would be a descendant of both.
noamg chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
I really hope Harry catches Alexandra when she tries to steal the necklace, and she tells him everything. The Aurors have been circling the whole double births/A.M.D issue long enough. As much as I enjoy a good detective story, and yours is very good, I think it's time for the plot to move on. Plus, I'd hate to see Alexandra become one of the villains. First of all, I like her as a character – she's smart, independent and is dealing with the rotten hand she's been dealt as best she can. Second of all, it'd be clichéd if she became one of those "I'm evil because my blood makes me be" characters. I think a believable literary character should, first and foremost, be a believable PERSON, and people are NOT genetically programed to behave a certain way. I think that's just an excuse people tell themselves; free will is too much a part of who we are for that to be true. I know that doesn't fit what happened with the unicorn, who supposedly sensed Alexandra's evil blood, but I hope you'll take my advice anyway.

Alexandra thinks that Harry will think badly of her because of her blood relation to Claridina, but I think he should be sympathetic because of the whole horcrux business. He shared something deeper than blood– a soul, a mental link - with a wizard much darker than Claridina throughout his formative years without even knowing it, for the most part, and he turned out o.k.

That's all I have to say, sorry if I babbled for too long.
noamg chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
A very interesting development, with great promise for future intrigue. However, your writing, and especially the Harry parts, sometimes lacks connecting sections where the reader sees the character reactions and emotions in-between the dialogue. It was especially evident in this chapter; Draco tells Harry that he's been getting threatening letters from Claridina, and we don't see how he reacts to this information, is he surprised? Concerned? Instead we simply get his request to see the letters. The same thing happens with Draco – if I had to guess I'd say he's probably scared, but again, there's no description of his facial expression, his body language, or anything like that. Which brings me back to Harry; does his attitude soften at all during the conversation? I'd think that, at least as an Aurors trying to get an informant to talk, he'd act more supportive. After all, Draco came forward of his own free will. Don't get me wrong, I think the story is excellent, I just think that more descriptions would go a long way into making it even better.
Hailstorm chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
"'Maybe whoever it is died,' Ron shrugged. 'I mean, that will did look pretty old.'"

Or maybe A.M.D. is someone you know. Maybe it's Alexandra May Dursley.

We all know who it is, I just felt like responding to that.

I still feel like Alexandra is heading into a spiral to disaster. I hope that is the only thing she does for Wretermoust's side.
vampiremuggle chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
pepe200 chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
She could take his children away...
noamg chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I'm immensely enjoying your Alexandra stories; I'm reading them even though I have more urgent things to do right now. I do have two questions, though:

knows owls are used for the delivery of post only in the magical world. So when his daughter sent him a letter via owl from her mother's, saying that there is no phone there, how is it that it didn't occur to him that his ex-wife is a witch?

left Dudley and Alexandra when Alexandra was two years old. Only some time afterwards was she arrested and sent to Azkaban for ten years. Therefore, how is it that she was out of prison for several months by the time Alexandra went to Hogwarts at age 11?
Louisa17 chapter 31 . 1/10/2012
Ah no! Alexandra can't became evil. Noooooo!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
love it :D
GryffindorGirl11 chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
WHAT! That's it! She didn't even think about the decision. She just jumped right out and said " I'll do it". Anyway, would it even be that bad if only Harry knew. I mean he wouldn't care, he would try to protect her, he wouldn't think it was her fault that that evil witch was her mother! I mean he doesn't care that Dudley is her father and Dudley was a bully! I know that's not saying much next to her but still! Anyway, even though I don't like her decision the story was good.
vampiremuggle chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
uh oh. this puts her is a bad position...but doesn't Harry already know the name from the paperwork they found in that house? please update soon! I can't wait to read more :)

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Hailstorm chapter 31 . 1/8/2012
Claridina really is horrible. I feel so bad for Mildred for being killed and having her identity stolen by that hateful woman. I'm glad I know how Claridina got that alias now. I suspected it, as you might have guessed from that earlier review.

Alexandra's decision is rather chilling. I still think that Harry is going to discover the truth sooner or later. I know she doesn't want anyone to know who her mother is, but I hope this decision doesn't put her into a downward spiral.

Harry already saw the name Mildred Greene, so they still might be able to find out the truth.
jeremiah123 chapter 31 . 1/8/2012
have her give it to Harry and have him find everything out but then have Alexandria say she doesnt want ANYTHING to do with her mom!
vampiremuggle chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
awesome chapter! please update soon!

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
GryffindorGirl11 chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
That was an awesome chapter! I love how Malfoy is the spy. That makes the story a little more interesting and scary because you are wondering whether or not he is going to get caught.

Anyway, UPDATE! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! better known as, ASAP!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »