Reviews for Secret Keeper Ain't Keepin Your Secrets
sight chapter 1 . 1/25
omg omg hurry up i want to red the other chapters
kiki chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
thank you but please finish please I want to see how this play out.
Supercasey chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I really hope there will be more to this one day. the idea is original and funny as well as extremely interesting. I'm personally a really big RobinX fan so I hope it would become a RobinX ship as it goes, but that's up to you. Please update soon, it would be so awesome!

Supercasey.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Can we just have everyone/Robin? Please? Pretty please?
BunnyLeader1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Give every guy a chance to tap Robin, and see how it goes from there.
supercasey chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
My god, please make more, this is so funny. Or at the very least tell me if this has been adopted by someone so I can read it, its really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
update please
it's a secret chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
When are you updating
kiki Grayson chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
He should end up with red x. But lets make Johnny have u shot first and picture robin's face
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cool ...!JUST SO FUCKING COOL ! I love this story
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
OMG Hilarious *U*
Homo Pairing sense rob already had a vibrator anyway O/q/O
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
HOLY CRAP DUDE, YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS. ARE YOU PLANNING ON ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER OR WHAT? HAS IT BEEN ADOPTED AND I JUST DONT KNOW IT? PLEASE TELL ME, I NEED TO KNOW.

(Sorry if I come off as rude, but really... this is hilarious XD)
YaoiLover1998 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I say that it should be a mix of all three. Like starts as humor then eases into romance then goes back to humor for a while. Also homo with slight hints of hetro. ;) its doin good. Lol domt forget the scene where they broadcast it and Robin gets embarrased to the point of locking himself in his room (poor robin) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Omfg tha was like hot robin and red x :3

Telling the truth they belong with each other
arica998 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Why haven't u been updating? I think this is a great story that she be turned into a slash story. I think robin should end up with red x. All of the people who watched robins sexy video;) are villains, so their approach on him should, well, not be sweet;) except for red-x. Would love to see the titans find him after being raped. Or a bunch of people (guys) inappropriately hitting on him while the titans are there. Like to see a bit of protectiveness from the titans. Is robin ever going to get out of uniform? I love when people make robin feminine;) UPDATE SOON