Reviews for Trigamy
Grovtech chapter 4 . 8/23
This was fun, but of course I'm curious about the legal thing. I'm guessing whoever was number one is the legal Mrs. Harris. Still so very funny!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/16
Zarthrax chapter 3 . 3/15
Hope you manage to transfer the updated fic over here. Four chapters isnt really

Also looking forward to Blue Belle being transferred as well.
Muroshi chapter 4 . 2/1
I voted:
Hell yes, I want more of that story no matter what!
in your poll about this story but would like to make a comment.
While that is what I said I would still prefer it to be Xander and if you want a female lead have him femified like in Get Drunk and Be Somebody or Young Defenders which I would also like to see continue.
Though I also like Willow or Dawn as a possible lead. Hmm if only all three of them had the same thing happen to them. They could form a super heroine group called the Witches Coven.
While Xander doesn't do magic that is mostly because it goes chaotic around him. If he were in Anya's body that could actually be a benefit and he could learn to control it from Scarlet Witch.
Now I'm picturing this with Willow married to three older Heroines like Scarlet Witch, Emma Frost, and Jennifer Walters. Then femified Xander married to three younger heroines like Kate, Cassy, and Rebekah from this story. Then finally Dawn married to three unusual ones like the time traveler Rachel Grey, the clone Laura Kinney, and Ship the sentient star cum space ship from Guardians of the Galaxy comics.
CouncilMan69 chapter 4 . 1/4
Your profile suggest that you lost some of the stories you posted on Twisting The Hellmouth.
For various reasons I often read stories off line and have saved copies of several of your stories. In particular I have Chapters 1-10 of Trigamy: Ultimate Edition; whereas you only have Chapters 1-4 here. I would be happy to post them to you if you want.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Well, at least he is gonna get laid.
eliteshadow chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
nice chapter please update and post more soon!
notdotworthy chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I love this story. It would be awesome if you could continue it.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Was doing OK until you added Anya and Jenny, who seem to be gender bending.

I'm not sure Xander would leave the other girls out in the hall without clothes. He would at least give them their clothes, and maybe some money so they could get some coffee, and set up a return time.

There is also the elephant in the room - it's not legal to marry more than one woman. You have to either explain that, or allow exceptions for meta-humans, or have Nevada the first polygamous state in a hundred (or so) years, or something.

But this looks like a fun story. I'd like to see Xander get involved with the his girls with a super villain attack and prove himself.

Bekah seems like a great OC. Watch out for her becoming a Mary Sue. Just give her some disadvantages.

Hope you return to this story. The author note says you have at least two more chapters. Please post them.

Tom A.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Don't know the women, but the story is funny and engaging. Or maybe your presentation of Xander is engaging. Whatever. Nice start. Looking forward to more.

Thank you for the story.

Tom A.
Zarthrax chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
So far, so good. I'm liking the way this is going, even if Bekah feels a bit too improbable. Still, this is comic book reality we're discussing, so worse things have happened.

Can't wait for a new chapter.
asfdg chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Interesting story. You should update it again soon.
TharzZzDunN chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Gah! Waiting on the next chapter, like it already so anytime you've got some ready serve it up!
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
so 2 girls outside?

good story so far

i wanted x23 to marry xander too
sh8ad8ow chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
great chapter cant wait for more please continue soon, I so want to see Xander explain the the real world to his new wives and that its literaly a kill or be killed kind of world, jeje and how that throws their world view.