Reviews for Primum Non Nocere: First, Do No Harm
Aww, I REALLY like this. :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 6/12
Aw, I like this. :)
MlleGigi chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
It's a pity that Tolkien did not choose to depict a meeting between Eowyn and Frodo (although they certainly must have met at some point, given Faramir's and Frodo's mutual admiration). These are two people who would probably understand each other better than most, and not just because of their close encounters with the Witch-King. Eowyn and Frodo would both know what it's like to be faced with a situation in which a duty they've agreed to undertake and from which there seems to be no escape feels as if it is obliterating their hopes and slowly killing them day by day to the point that death begins to look like something to be welcomed rather than avoided.
Lightnin Spark chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This was a truly beautiful story, and I really enjoyed it. You potrayed both characters wonderfully, both very realistic and completely in-character. Your writing is fantastic, and I loved the concept of bringing these two characters (who happen to be my personal favorites) together. All in all, a work of art!

I look forward to reading your other fics :)

Westel chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Really, *really* loved this! Such a fresh concept, bringing the two mortals who had confronted the King of the Nazgul - one who had fallen at the end of his blade and one who dispatched him with her own.

Only these two could understand what the other had gone through - and through this understanding find a closeness no other could share.

Well, well done!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This is a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more stories written by you.
Moonprincess202 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I really liked this. I particularly enjoyed Sam's reaction to her.
Larner chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Just being able to talk about their experiences with someone else who has been through the same situation is probably the best thing.
Larner chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love Sam's first impression of Eowyn.