Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Eclipticvibe chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
So I have finished reading both parts of this trilogy of yours and I find myself eagerly anticipating the third. I really enjoy how you play off the actions of all of the characters and I like seeing the glimpses of the characters home lives because it is something that is rarely touched on during the show. one question that your story didn't answer as it closed. Was Rocky's car stolen? just wondering. You have found yourself a fan and I am looking forward to reading the next part of this fantastic story.
RangerRed-N-Gold chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
wow so glad to see that Adam and Rocky can over come this love the story keep up the great work.
Saejima Kouga chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Trapped for 4 days? The rest of the team has some explaining to do! I mean how can they have not rescued Rocky already? If it was Tommy they'd have him back within hours.
LilDevyl chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Whoa! For a minute there I actually thought the dream was really and both Rocky and Adam were in trouble. Oh please update soon so we know what will happen to Rocky! I'm biting my nails as we speak! If Mondo hurts Rocky I'm sending in the Krybots! First I have to make a call to BRoodwing to do that.
Saejima Kouga chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
I usually don't read these types of fics because they tend to be a lot of smut, but I really like this one. It's a very entertaining read. I'm anxious to read on! Hope to see an update soon! Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/New Years/any end of the year holiday I may have missed.
Hackthecatboy chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
OMG grate updates I can't wait for the next chapter _
LilDevyl chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Okay! That was uncall for Mondo! Tenkas attack! Oh right I don't have any. Poor Rocky, feeling like a fifth wheel even with his boyfriend. Poor Adam. Those two just need to sit down and talk to one another and work something out.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Awesome job. Great twist using the early grad, but I'm curious. Can that actually happen? Can someone be forced to graduate early? Catch ya on the flip side.
Hackthecatboy chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Grate updates hun keep up the good work. we still need to find out how the other parents are going to take Rocky and Adam's relationship tho :) (i will continue to bug you till this happens because i love hearing how parents react :)). and i know this is a shameless plug but i have a original fiction story i'm writing and i have it up on fiction press dot com under the user name nekobouya if you want to check it out :)
Hackthecatboy chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
OMG grate chapter. I love that she was okay with it in the end, Now we just have to find out how Rocky's dad and Adam's parents are going to react, and I hope they can take care of Mondo with out needing Rocky. Because that would just suck having to find a temp for him _

there fully commentary _
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
ROTFL. Oh, gosh. How embarrassing for them. But at least it went well. Let's hope MR. DeSantos is that understand. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Glad to see Rocko's surgery went okay. Here's hoping things won't be too bad when he finally comes out. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hackthecatboy chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
OMG you so need to get to the point were they at least talk to Rocky's mom please your killing me here _ oh and keep up the good work _
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Oh, no. Hopefully Ricardo isn't one of those guys hyped up on machismo and all. Rocky does NOT need that kind of grief right now. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hackthecatboy chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
OMG you HAD to leave it off there! I feel like i'm reading a soap opera and i'm watching one on you tube, this is sad i want the next chapter now, please _