Reviews for Stars Above
FoxOnPie chapter 33 . 3/3/2014
Just one more chapter... it's been a good run, but all great things have to end.
MangamanZX chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
Konata shouts her attack names!

Dang that was a badass chapter... Cliff hanger dang it!
Michael S. Repton chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
Well, I'm very glad I started watching Lucky Star when I did, because now I can really appreciate how well you've captured Konata here :) And while it's certainly dramatic, it's also a very funny and charming chapter. Can't wait to see where this is going next!
Redlerred7 chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
Somehow, I'm not surprised that Konata chose that particular outfit.
Love and Hate, Hope and Despair. Polar opposites that cause magic and counteract entropy... That was a nice way to put it, BHS. I'm looking forward to this story's conclusion, no matter how long I'll have to wait
Obssesed Nuker chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
The power of love? And hate?
...
Were you inspired at any point during this by the Rebellion movie?

On the other hand, you have given me an idea...
Michael S. Repton chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Aha. That really does work. And now that I've started watching Lucky Star, I can really appreciate Konata in that first scene, and of course I was rooting for that outcome, and of course I never really doubted that you would provide. But the execution was awesome - I loved that she got to make her grand entrance in Sailor Moon style! :) Wonderful chapter.
FoxOnPie chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Last chapter, I jokingly told myself that Kagami powered up via the power of love... how about that.
MangamanZX chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Sailor Konata to the rescue!

Honestly that was an epic entrance 10/10 to you for that great reference... I also would love to see Konata shout her attack names...

Please tell me she shouts her attack names 0_0

Ah well gotta wait til tomorrow to find out :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Well, that was unexpected :) But intense and gripping and powerful. I do hope that Kagami's transformation will be explained and won't just be a deus ex machina. It was certainly cool, though!

I also hope that Miyuki's scenes are the prelude to her getting an awesome moment of her own in the climax. After everything she's been through, she certainly deserves it.

By the way, I've now started watching Lucky Star because of this fic :)
andyjay18 chapter 29 . 2/14/2014
Yeesh, I was afraid that appendage would go inside Kagami's mouth and lay some kind of egg or something.

Anyway, I too believe this incremental release is the best way to go. You found some great choices of chapter breaks there.

What I was picturing when I read your description of Desideria's voices was something like the scene in the Ren and Stimpy episode "Stimpy's Fan Club", where Ren says, "And with these hands, I hold the fate of MILLIONS."
MangamanZX chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Cliff hanger... Dang it!
FoxOnPie chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Wonder how the day will be saved THIS time. Also... did Kagami use Getsuga Tensho?
Michael S. Repton chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Awesome :D I hardly know what to say, but I can't wait for more!
MangamanZX chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Final battle time... Homura and Kagami vs the greatest demon... And hopefully with help

And seriously Kyuubey appears to be noticing what we humans call emotions :3 honestly I have to say you have made him much more likable than canon... Can't wait for the next chapter
FoxOnPie chapter 29 . 2/13/2014