Reviews for Stars Above
MangamanZX chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Cliff hanger... Dang it!
FoxOnPie chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Wonder how the day will be saved THIS time. Also... did Kagami use Getsuga Tensho?
Michael S. Repton chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Awesome :D I hardly know what to say, but I can't wait for more!
MangamanZX chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Final battle time... Homura and Kagami vs the greatest demon... And hopefully with help

And seriously Kyuubey appears to be noticing what we humans call emotions :3 honestly I have to say you have made him much more likable than canon... Can't wait for the next chapter
FoxOnPie chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Well... that's not good.
For Spite chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Or I would be if I could find the poll. Anyway, I vote multiple chapters released over time. It reduces the audience's wait and makes it easier to digest.
For Spite chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Ah, this site doesn't like chapters that are entirely author's notes so for your sake I recommend taking it down soon. It doesn't bother me any but they can be persnickety about the rules.

Now I'm off to vote in the poll.
Hydrocity3 chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Final chapter. Option 3, I choose you.
Olive343 chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I'd probably prefer a single, long chapter. As an aside, you could also see about starting a poll in your orofile if you wanted to keep your reviews uncluttered.
ElPsyCongroo chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I would say its prob best to split it up into multiple chapters, as to whether to wait until you completed to post, I would say it depends on how long the wait is, if it's a month or under then releasing all at once would be fine. If it looks like it could be longer, just post the chapters that are ready.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I say Split the chapter up into multiple chapters, posting over a series of days, it would be the best for me, though I do love ginormous chapters too. but my vote is on the first option
Obssesed Nuker chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
Is that it?
Please tell me that isn't it!
Redlerred7 chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
It began reading this at 2am and finished just now, 2 hours later
I can no longer get to sleep tonight because this this story is so amazing
I read everything. Incorporating so many aspects of the two series; having them come together almost seamlessly; The interaction between the characters. I loved it all. (Granted, Konata seemed a bit out of character, what with her actually using honorifics other than "chan" ( which I don't remember her doing in the anime))
I really hope you update this soon. Since this fic went on for 28 chapters and is about to be finished, I'm almost certain you'll end it beautifully (On a side note, Did you watch PMMM Rebellion)
MangamanZX chapter 28 . 9/21/2013
Am I seeing magical girl Konata coming up soon?
Hydrocity3 chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Well that was a thing. The Second coming back was definitely something I didn't see coming. I can only assume Kyubi's visit to Konata and Miyuki is foreshadowing them becoming Puella Magi. Not sure where all this is heading, but I just picture Kagami awakening to her own power without Vittoria's aid and tearing apart Desideria with her bare hands. Looking forward to how it all ends.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »