Reviews for Stars Above
For Spite chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Or I would be if I could find the poll. Anyway, I vote multiple chapters released over time. It reduces the audience's wait and makes it easier to digest.
For Spite chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Ah, this site doesn't like chapters that are entirely author's notes so for your sake I recommend taking it down soon. It doesn't bother me any but they can be persnickety about the rules.

Now I'm off to vote in the poll.
Hydrocity3 chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Final chapter. Option 3, I choose you.
Olive343 chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I'd probably prefer a single, long chapter. As an aside, you could also see about starting a poll in your orofile if you wanted to keep your reviews uncluttered.
ElPsyCongroo chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I would say its prob best to split it up into multiple chapters, as to whether to wait until you completed to post, I would say it depends on how long the wait is, if it's a month or under then releasing all at once would be fine. If it looks like it could be longer, just post the chapters that are ready.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
I say Split the chapter up into multiple chapters, posting over a series of days, it would be the best for me, though I do love ginormous chapters too. but my vote is on the first option
Obssesed Nuker chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
...
Okay...
Is that it?
Please tell me that isn't it!
COME ON! KEEP GOING!
Redlerred7 chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
It began reading this at 2am and finished just now, 2 hours later
I can no longer get to sleep tonight because this this story is so amazing
I read everything. Incorporating so many aspects of the two series; having them come together almost seamlessly; The interaction between the characters. I loved it all. (Granted, Konata seemed a bit out of character, what with her actually using honorifics other than "chan" ( which I don't remember her doing in the anime))
I really hope you update this soon. Since this fic went on for 28 chapters and is about to be finished, I'm almost certain you'll end it beautifully (On a side note, Did you watch PMMM Rebellion)
MangamanZX chapter 28 . 9/21/2013
Am I seeing magical girl Konata coming up soon?
Hydrocity3 chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Well that was a thing. The Second coming back was definitely something I didn't see coming. I can only assume Kyubi's visit to Konata and Miyuki is foreshadowing them becoming Puella Magi. Not sure where all this is heading, but I just picture Kagami awakening to her own power without Vittoria's aid and tearing apart Desideria with her bare hands. Looking forward to how it all ends.
FoxOnPie chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Well that's not good...
Hydrocity3 chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
I read the adult version and it was nothing short of amazing. Especially since it had an incredible amount of build-up to this one special night Kagami and Homura shared. To think it's about to come to an end soon... I eagerly await chapter 28.
Themulchmeister chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Seems a bit strange to have all these long detailed chapters then all of a sudden we've got a short censored love scene chapter.

Kinda a shame you have to censor it in fear of what Fanfic admin might do. I mean I would've thought having an M rating allows you to be flexible with some of the smuttiness. I'm sure you could have included a bit more narration without making it too lemon or smutty or whatever, but I guess the dialogue only version was okay.

Would've been funny if the last line mentioned they were just trying on Magical Girl cosplays or something...
Kaz244 chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
I read the adult version, and I'm impressed.

It's not too hard to write a smutty sex scene, but even when doing it in a sensitive manner, it's hard to make one believable and fitting in the context of the entire story. You managed to pretty much resist going in the smut direction and create a moving moment of intimacy between two lovers.

I was surprised by the clean version in that it works extremely well in its own way. It was a pretty clever way of censorship while communicating the essence of the chapter. It almost enhances the intensity and awkwardness of the experience.

Props to you. I look forward to where you go next.
McKnight chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Not sure if you're aware or not, but there is also a site called , in case you'd like to establish an account and host the full version of this chapter there.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »