Reviews for Stars Above
FoxOnPie chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Well that's not good...
Hydrocity3 chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
I read the adult version and it was nothing short of amazing. Especially since it had an incredible amount of build-up to this one special night Kagami and Homura shared. To think it's about to come to an end soon... I eagerly await chapter 28.
Themulchmeister chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Seems a bit strange to have all these long detailed chapters then all of a sudden we've got a short censored love scene chapter.

Kinda a shame you have to censor it in fear of what Fanfic admin might do. I mean I would've thought having an M rating allows you to be flexible with some of the smuttiness. I'm sure you could have included a bit more narration without making it too lemon or smutty or whatever, but I guess the dialogue only version was okay.

Would've been funny if the last line mentioned they were just trying on Magical Girl cosplays or something...
SmoothKaz chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
I read the adult version, and I'm impressed.

It's not too hard to write a smutty sex scene, but even when doing it in a sensitive manner, it's hard to make one believable and fitting in the context of the entire story. You managed to pretty much resist going in the smut direction and create a moving moment of intimacy between two lovers.

I was surprised by the clean version in that it works extremely well in its own way. It was a pretty clever way of censorship while communicating the essence of the chapter. It almost enhances the intensity and awkwardness of the experience.

Props to you. I look forward to where you go next.
SeaRover1986 chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Not sure if you're aware or not, but there is also a site called , in case you'd like to establish an account and host the full version of this chapter there.
Michael S. Repton chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Actually, I think the chapter is much more effective this way! It's perfectly clear what's happening, and leaving it to the reader to fill in the details for themselves makes the experience more intimate.

Wish I'd thought of it first :P
Themulchmeister chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I don't know if I've already mentioned it, but this has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever followed. You always have a a very novelist way of ending chapters I haven't seen in other fanfics. I can't wait to see the final showdown!
soul117eater chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
I forgot to log in and reviewed as a guest... whoops. "If Kyoto animation and Shaft ever collaborated on a crossover..." yeah that's the one. Anyways I love your writing still! Cannot say anything that can fully express my enjoyment!
Fleija chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Okay I love this and am completely glued to the screen, but seriously wasn't Kyuubey supposed to be watching over Tsukasa? And it never sleeps or needs sleep, so it should've been able to detect her getting up and leaving! I mean just cmon aughhhh my plothole senses are screaming.

Love you story, keep at it xD
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
If Kyoto animation and Shaft ever collaborated on a crossover, this story would be their love child. Good god this is amazing. The climax of the story is nearing.. The final(?) battle against the evolved demons. I cannot wait to see what kind of demented horrors we will see this time. :)
Keep it up BHS. Keep. It. Up!
Michael S. Repton chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. Throughout the chapter, the emotions and atmosphere are captured so accurately that even an anime version couldn't do any better. (And if ever there was a fanfic that deserved to have an anime version, this one wins it above almost any other I've seen.) I can't even pick out highlights. It's all done perfectly.
Hydrocity3 chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Wow... Just wow... This chapter left me speechless. I literally have no words. I've been bouncing around reading many stories hear and there on this site, but this is probably the best story I have ever read ffn.
Apocalyptos chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
I'm now depressed.
On the other hand, we're reaching the climax! Ooooooooh! This is gonna be good. Good job, man.
For Spite chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
You know, I'm sure you've received a lot of compliments on various aspects of this story but if there's one thing the last two chapters have made clear, it's that you also deserve one for monster design.
SmoothKaz chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
God I love this story so much, This is one of the best Madoka and best Lucky Star fics I've ever read, and certainly the best crossover. I can't wait for the next chapter.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »