Reviews for Stars Above
Michael S. Repton chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Actually, I think the chapter is much more effective this way! It's perfectly clear what's happening, and leaving it to the reader to fill in the details for themselves makes the experience more intimate.

Wish I'd thought of it first :P
Themulchmeister chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I don't know if I've already mentioned it, but this has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever followed. You always have a a very novelist way of ending chapters I haven't seen in other fanfics. I can't wait to see the final showdown!
soul117eater chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
I forgot to log in and reviewed as a guest... whoops. "If Kyoto animation and Shaft ever collaborated on a crossover..." yeah that's the one. Anyways I love your writing still! Cannot say anything that can fully express my enjoyment!
Fleija chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Okay I love this and am completely glued to the screen, but seriously wasn't Kyuubey supposed to be watching over Tsukasa? And it never sleeps or needs sleep, so it should've been able to detect her getting up and leaving! I mean just cmon aughhhh my plothole senses are screaming.

Love you story, keep at it xD
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
If Kyoto animation and Shaft ever collaborated on a crossover, this story would be their love child. Good god this is amazing. The climax of the story is nearing.. The final(?) battle against the evolved demons. I cannot wait to see what kind of demented horrors we will see this time. :)
Keep it up BHS. Keep. It. Up!
Michael S. Repton chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. Throughout the chapter, the emotions and atmosphere are captured so accurately that even an anime version couldn't do any better. (And if ever there was a fanfic that deserved to have an anime version, this one wins it above almost any other I've seen.) I can't even pick out highlights. It's all done perfectly.
Hydrocity3 chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Wow... Just wow... This chapter left me speechless. I literally have no words. I've been bouncing around reading many stories hear and there on this site, but this is probably the best story I have ever read ffn.
Apocalyptos chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
I'm now depressed.
On the other hand, we're reaching the climax! Ooooooooh! This is gonna be good. Good job, man.
For Spite chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
You know, I'm sure you've received a lot of compliments on various aspects of this story but if there's one thing the last two chapters have made clear, it's that you also deserve one for monster design.
Kaz244 chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
God I love this story so much, This is one of the best Madoka and best Lucky Star fics I've ever read, and certainly the best crossover. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Hydrocity3 chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
Second was a great villain and now with her gone, it feels like this story is starting to wrap up soon. I look forward to what you do from here.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
I... I can't review this chapter. I'm crying too much.
andyjay18 chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Hoo boy, I can tell Homura's probably not gonna be in too good mental shape by the time this fight is over.

I have read a synopsis of the levels of Hell according to Dante's Inferno; I'm guessing the Demon Homura's fighting now was born from the curse of a guy who committed suicide, right?
Hydrocity3 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
This chapter left me speechless. From Homura having to face the ghosts of her past, to Tsukasa falling into despair, and Kagami finally seeing Seconds true form. The showdown between Kagami and Second was a long time coming. Looking forward to how it all plays out.
Kaz244 chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Sheeeeiit, that was an intense one.

I have a feeling we're nearing the climax of this tale. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope it goes on for a little while more though, since I'm enjoying it so much. In any case, I remain hooked. Until the next time.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »