Reviews for White Flag
Kaywenn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This one-shot made me very... thoughtful. A bit sad, because I remermber now all the people that died, but hopeful too, because it shows that life goes on if you don't let yourself be drowned by your grief. Very, very beautiful :)
Victoria The Obsessed Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
The story was awesome, but you know what's odd? I met the love of my life that same day you published this.
DracoGraceKane chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love that song and this story! It's very GinnyHarry like ya, know?
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ah! This fic caught my eye because I like this song, it's one of the family favorites so to speak - i've been listening to it for a long time, my dad plays it in the car. Well done! It was very cute, heartwarming, and awesome. Your grammar is QUITE good, as well, and that goes a long way to making a fic readable and likeable. This story was definitely both of those things! :D Keep up the great work! :D
CheecaRose chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Okay, so far the best Ginny POV I have read. Awesome!
Paris-Never-Ended22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is really good and realistic sounding. I love Dido and all her songs, but this is the first one I ever heard. Great job!
JustaSchmuck chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I was reading this while listening to Craig Armstrong's "World Trade Center Theme Song (Piano)". It makes me want to cry. (I'm only listening to it because of 9/11 tomorrow... RIP!) :'(

I like how you've captured Ginny's feelings in DH. I may not like her, but this has gained her some respect from me. (:

~Marley.