Reviews for All That's Left In Memory
Von chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awwww. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Brilliant story, well done, and well written, thanks so much, Nicole.
mipib2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was awesome! Heartbreaking followed by happy ending - the best kind.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh really good, Dean needing to fill the empty pieces and of course falling for a girl named Samantha. Didn't like Bobby being dead though of course.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love this story. Wonderful.
Paleonut chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great story! I could totally see Sam doing that, poor Sam! I love how God & Death have similar tastes. I liked the return of certain items, it's about time the boys got a break! Thanks for the tale!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a moving story.

It's just one of the things that Sam, and Dean, too, would be prepared to do to ensure the well-being of the other, but what they share is just too strong to be completely forgotten, even when mind-wiped by Crowley.

These two brothers are really special and your story had me dripping tears on to my key- board by the end.

You also get extra cookies for finally getting the lost God to show up...:)

I observe that there are people who prefer to spend their time writing about other pairings but nothing can surpass the brotherly love and soul-bond that Sam and Dean have, and just contemplating it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks for the lovely story, regards, Giacinta
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh! this left me absolutely breathless! lovely fic! :D xx
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a sweet and wonderful story! At first I wanted it to slow down so I could savor the emotional parts. But I loved how you put this altogether! :D I'm glad to read a story where God isn't AWOL, MIA or depicted as a jerk of some sort. :( That, I think, is the biggest falacy Kripke made with his story. So this was a breath of fresh air.

And thank you for writing it because right now, good stories seem to be in short supply-well, those stories that dont' have the boys playing house or handling a long-lost sister... or other ideas that are far too abundant.

I look forward to more of your work!
Phx chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that was heartbreaking but brilliant. Loved the ending. Loved how much Sam loves Dean - enough to give his place up in Dean's life as long as Dean keeps living. And I loved how Dean needed to find Sam.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was really amazing. I have this big lump in my throat and yet I can't stop smiling.

Keep writing!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow I really enjoyed that. Really great had me in tears in the end. Great job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
These brothers complete each other - apart, they are only half alive. You caught that beautifully. Well done.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ohhhhmygoodness. I'm glad this has a happy ending because the beginning made me cry. I was sobbing right along with Sam. I love that, even before God righted things, Dean was beginning to come back to himself. It made my heart ache, that even though he couldn't figure it out, Dean was aware there was a Sam shaped hole in his heart. Freaking brilliant. Very sad, touching, amazing, ingenious story! You did a marvelously, stunning job :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Beautifully written in every way. Such a unique idea and dealt with with the grace of a talented writer. Well done; loved this! :)