Reviews for All That's Left In Memory
cfccfc chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Oh, the feels. You have a beautiful, clean style of writing. I really enjoyed this.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Oh, I adored every word of this! Beautiful work! Thanks so much!
Von chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awwww. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Brilliant story, well done, and well written, thanks so much, Nicole.
mipib2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was awesome! Heartbreaking followed by happy ending - the best kind.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh really good, Dean needing to fill the empty pieces and of course falling for a girl named Samantha. Didn't like Bobby being dead though of course.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love this story. Wonderful.
Paleonut chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great story! I could totally see Sam doing that, poor Sam! I love how God & Death have similar tastes. I liked the return of certain items, it's about time the boys got a break! Thanks for the tale!
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a moving story.

It's just one of the things that Sam, and Dean, too, would be prepared to do to ensure the well-being of the other, but what they share is just too strong to be completely forgotten, even when mind-wiped by Crowley.

These two brothers are really special and your story had me dripping tears on to my key- board by the end.

You also get extra cookies for finally getting the lost God to show up...:)

I observe that there are people who prefer to spend their time writing about other pairings but nothing can surpass the brotherly love and soul-bond that Sam and Dean have, and just contemplating it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks for the lovely story, regards, Giacinta
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh! this left me absolutely breathless! lovely fic! :D xx
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a sweet and wonderful story! At first I wanted it to slow down so I could savor the emotional parts. But I loved how you put this altogether! :D I'm glad to read a story where God isn't AWOL, MIA or depicted as a jerk of some sort. :( That, I think, is the biggest falacy Kripke made with his story. So this was a breath of fresh air.

And thank you for writing it because right now, good stories seem to be in short supply-well, those stories that dont' have the boys playing house or handling a long-lost sister... or other ideas that are far too abundant.

I look forward to more of your work!
Phx chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that was heartbreaking but brilliant. Loved the ending. Loved how much Sam loves Dean - enough to give his place up in Dean's life as long as Dean keeps living. And I loved how Dean needed to find Sam.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was really amazing. I have this big lump in my throat and yet I can't stop smiling.

Keep writing!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow I really enjoyed that. Really great had me in tears in the end. Great job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
These brothers complete each other - apart, they are only half alive. You caught that beautifully. Well done.