Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 1
Scout chapter 10 . 4/25
NOOOO! NOT SPY CAT AND DILEMMA!
The-Horseman-of-Death chapter 7 . 4/15
i quite agree with your assessment of emotional abuse as my first grade teachers turned me from a happy and outgoing friendly child to an emotionally stunted loner utterly incapable of recognising that other children were actively being friendly with me and considered themselves my friends they did that in one school year it was five years before i recognised anybody my age as being my friend and not until i was well into my twenties could i distinguish a real friend from someone trying to use me or bully me about with any reliability i still utterly fail to recognise ordinary things like appropriate topics of conversation, sarcasm, and basic things like why do people need friends, why do people talk about inconsequential matters, what actually constitutes small talk, the difference between conversation and debate, why do people need physical contact with each other and a hundred other things that i know intelectually but don't understand or know if i actually desire them. so i suppose what i'm saying is i understand how difficult it is to recover from abuse and sympathise with other abuse victims and hope they get the help they need i also hope they aren't as badly off as i am. have a nice day and please finish wizarding world yr 2
Goeno chapter 6 . 4/4
They do seem altered somewhat from their usual personality, particularly Ron. Also, where'd he get the self esteem to be the kind of bully that stands over a person and laughs at them?
Goeno chapter 2 . 4/4
I'm somewhat relieved, because even the word bashing makes me feel leery.
theawesomeyvetel chapter 18 . 3/31
Mm. I have a few Psychu-bunnies (Plot Bunnies that specialize in PsychxPokemon xovers) running aroungdmy Plot Bunny farm myself. And a few of yours too. Gerald, get away from Helen, she's busy! Sorry, Gerald's a mischievous Psychu I've had for a while. Anywho, awesome story!
what would happen if harry potter caught a dementor with a poke ball?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
I think I'm glad I haven't read any of your other stories.
MWRANDOM chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Alright. I'm done. It's a good premise that is executed reasonably well. The Harry potter and Fawkes simulacrums were an original and interesting idea. I'm slightly annoyed with your portrayal of Hermione as I tend to like her character and find her being vindictive somewhat hard to swallow. Your spelling and grammer are decent aside from some repeated mistakes such as site instead of sight. I simply can't stand the fact that you once again have Harry going Catatonic after a violent confrontation. I was willing to accept it the first time, the second time I found it annoying but explainable due to his age, but he's emotionally seventeen at this point so it is obvious that this will be a continuuing theme. I find it unnacceptable that he's supposed to be the Prophesied Child and is apparently meant to save two dimensions with his actions and yet every serious confrontation he's in he ends up severely traumatized and unresponsive to outside stimuli. I find it quite annoying that all one needs to do to off him is have a violent confrontation staged to put him in that state and then just walk up and hex him while he's incapacitated.
hotcat chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
Great :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Time to play a game called Kill the Bitchy Healer (Sorry for cursing, I get emotional reading)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Yeah, you're right about hanits ingrained in personalities. I have personal experience with it…
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
*blinks* Ash, you might be on to something about my life, considering animals literally track me down. A dog followed me to my school for four months.
theawesomeyvetel chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Flaming pidgeon, eh? I like it! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Too much drama. I really dislike drama because everyone acts like a bunch of hormonal crazed teenagers even if they are not.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Seems a bit unrealistic. Both Harry's attitude and his complete lack of using magic. The only time you showed him actively using magic was with the Hypno. And it was wandless. I don't know about you but I would be experimenting with what could be done, as I am fairly sure most people would. Yet the fact he can do magic is outright ignored, even when he gets to Hogwarts there is no mention of him actually doing magic, or even studying to get that top place in class. Would love it if you put more details into the story, but sadly it is already finished.