Reviews for The Wizard's World: YR 1
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 23 . 3/14
Wondering if the whole high blood sugar production thing will be enough to invalidate Dumbles's old blood. The twist in this chapter with Arcturus was interesting and hopefully drives the plot towards defeating Dumbles. Overall this story has been a fun enough read. There were times where Harry's behavior seemed overly exaggerated and his standoffishness got more than a bit annoying, but I'm glad the plot did progress quite a bit, even if it was a bit slow to start.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 21 . 3/14
Seemed a bit rushed to kill off Voldie like that.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 17 . 3/13
Was definitely hoping to see more fallout from the obliviation, at least from Hermione's point of view. Sure they might never be friends but I would've liked to see her new world view a bit. The fight scene a few chapters back was excellent and I like that Lucy managed to alert Ash about various events.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 9 . 3/13
Hoping to meet some more complex characters soon, so far many of the individuals Harry has met have only been completely against him or largely indifferent, with Lucy being a slight outlier. I understand this story was written a long time ago, but I want to like this story nevertheless and the somewhat one dimensional antagonists are making that task challenging to say the least. Also, I'm sure plenty of people mentioned this in the past but the whole water ban thing seems a bit ridiculous.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 8 . 3/13
Really hope Harry gets some allies soon because there's no way he'll believably get through school being a complete recluse.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 6 . 3/13
There's definitely a distinct difference between the writing style of this story and your more recent works. Hopefully the you'll flesh out the other characters a bit more later, and hopefully give them less of a 'generic antagonist' feel.

Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
More chapters please!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
Hoo boy, this just got a whackload more complicated for everybody
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Gosh frikKIN DAMMIT DUMBLES
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Oh, shoot, are those two gonna be okay?!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Too powerful for his own good
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I cannot thank you enough for making sure this isn't some dumb half-baked carbon copy of Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Don't write shit
RHJunior chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Only one thing missing.

Where's the Squee?

C'mon, even in the Wizarding World, a dude pulls two cute cuddly little Eevees out of his backpack and there should be dozens of girls gravitating toward him, squealing with glee.
RHJunior chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
You know, you're the first fanfic writer I've seen who's gotten on about Hermione being an awful swot... everyone always dumps on poor Ron, practically turning Harry's best and most loyal friend in the series into a full-blown Death Eater... and when they do call out Hermione it's for being "too trusting of books and authority figures" and she gets a few chapters of blubbering penitence. Noone EVER admits that Ron kind of had a POINT in Year One- she was a bossy know-it-all and the exact sort of person no real eleven year old could STAND to be around. The only one who kept her from having any friends was HER.