Reviews for Long Road Home
Agrutle chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Love it! I really enjoy seeing them together and just happy.
Agrutle chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I'm glad Bella is going to live with the cullens!
Agrutle chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
At least shes listening to them. Shes broken, I look forward to more of their interactions.
Agrutle chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Wow.. Rose is taking this hard.
Agrutle chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Poor Bella! so sad!
Agrutle chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Love the start. Can't wait to see where this goes!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
The first few chapters had me crying like a baby. There was so much pain...

This one totally made me smile.

Thank you for sharing.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
I really loved this story
athome Jo chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Well done ;)
gimpy810 chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
So, I've just spent the last few hours reading through your stories (I stuck with 'Not Again' until the end and loved it!) but I had to bang out a quick review for this chapter because it made me laugh.

Believe it or not, I live 15 minutes away from good ole Stark, NH lmao. One of those tiny don't-blink-or-you'll-miss-it towns, surrounded by trees, trees, and more trees. You've gotta be the first person who seems to have actually researched vampire-friendly parts of my fine state! Nice! :)

This is an amazing piece of work. How Bella works through her grief is very touching!
PixieH chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
This was a great story. Had me smiling and it had me crying. Congrats on the grea
Kim Ginsberg chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
LOVE IT! One of the best I have read. No one to see you other stories! I love me some JB
Kim Ginsberg chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NatalieLynn chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
What a poignant and beautiful story. You had me sobbing a several points, such as when Edward so callously destroyed the memory box Rose had made for Bella's mementoes of Luc and Esme Carlie, especially his tearing her daughter's irreplacable bootie that Luc gave her. What a selfish, spoiled brat he is! The story was beautifully told and written. The poor woman suffered so, so much in her few short years. If anyone deserved to find their forever loves it's her and Jasper.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 13 . 10/21/2011