Reviews for Long Road Home
Feenrai chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
This was a great chapter. The place sounds so beautiful and gorgeous and relaxing. I'm glad she is getting some peace. And that was so sweet what Char did for Bella! I teared up again. It was nice hearing Jasper's explanation of his history. I've read several of your stories now, and yet no two are exactly alike. Even among the Bella-Jaspers so far, they've all been different and unique. This was the first time I got to hear Jasper telling his story like this and it was really enjoyable. It's hard to imagine anyone dealing with what he has...
Feenrai chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
I love how everyone stood behind and supported Bella here. I really hope this will be one of those stories where Edward isn't completely irredeemable...I think I'd like to see him realize how he has behaved and grow up, mature a little and apologize. Here's hoping, but even if he doesn't, at least she has the rest of the family standing behind her now :D
Feenrai chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
This was a great chapter. I knew there was going to have to be some kind of change up soon, some kind of problem so we can have a climax and resolution and all of that but wow...not what I expected, and I am SO MAD! I could just slap that boy No, but seriously, again, great chapter, you've really pulled me in emotionally and I'm really looking forward to things resolving in the future:)
Feenrai chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
This chapter was a bit of a roller coaster. There were parts where I teared up, parts where I laughed, parts where I was sad and parts where I was happy and excited!
Feenrai chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
I love that you don't write a bitter Bella. So many stories, I have no realized, feel the need to make Bella bitter and unforgiving in order portray the depth of her pain and hurt. You don't need to do that...you show her pain and struggle far more clearly, and still manage to make her a reasonable and appealing protagonist who is able to forgive others and display healthy ways of moving on. It's so refreshing!
Feenrai chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
These chapters are so sad /sniffle. So much pain!

On the bright side, my contacts *were* dry and now they're not...so I've got that going for me, which is nice...

Hehe, thank you for the great chapter. I really get lost in your writing. I don't see the words on the screen, I see the images and characters acting out the scenes in my head... :)
Feenrai chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
So sad :( I liked this chapter though, seeing Carlisle's point of view, in particular, was a nice change.
Feenrai chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Oh my goodness this is the most heart-wrenching chapter! I'm actually tearing up and I only knew details about Luc and her unborn child for a couple of paragraphs! That's great writing, making me care so much so quickly... /sniffle
Feenrai chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
What a great intro! I'm already intensely curious as to what's going on here and what's going to happen next :D
Calyptra chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
I liked how Bella has a life. Paul always intrigued me as her lover.
Luc was perfect. He kind of felt like her soul mate more than Jasper as I hate to say that. You described him perfectly. He kind of was all that she needed. I like that she never forgot him even as a vampire at Jasper's side.

Jasper not realizing he loved her but always thinking she was special, was a nice touch.

Edward...when he destroyed her memories. He is a child as she said. Hopefully fate will teach him a lesson.

I like bella's friendship with char and Peter. Maybe because I always adored the couple along with Jasper.

Rosalie...I always saw potential in her. I never liked how Stephenie worked with the character. Nice job.
Emmet...you just have to love him.

It was nice that bella had a backbone. That she found it in her to forgive them, but it was a long, very long process.
you did well.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
The closure with Eddie was good. Also, good ending!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Awwwww. Beautiful!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
A good typical change. Easy going. I liked the bit about animals and humans. Seems more realistic for a newborn. The final paragraph is a thinker!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
This was nice hearing from Jasper.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
WOW!

First. Loved the star. Very neat.
Second. WOW!