Reviews for Long Road Home
Feenrai chapter 1 . 2/12
What a great intro! I'm already intensely curious as to what's going on here and what's going to happen next :D
Calyptra chapter 15 . 1/5
I liked how Bella has a life. Paul always intrigued me as her lover.
Luc was perfect. He kind of felt like her soul mate more than Jasper as I hate to say that. You described him perfectly. He kind of was all that she needed. I like that she never forgot him even as a vampire at Jasper's side.

Jasper not realizing he loved her but always thinking she was special, was a nice touch.

Edward...when he destroyed her memories. He is a child as she said. Hopefully fate will teach him a lesson.

I like bella's friendship with char and Peter. Maybe because I always adored the couple along with Jasper.

Rosalie...I always saw potential in her. I never liked how Stephenie worked with the character. Nice job.
Emmet...you just have to love him.

It was nice that bella had a backbone. That she found it in her to forgive them, but it was a long, very long process.
you did well.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
The closure with Eddie was good. Also, good ending!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Awwwww. Beautiful!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
A good typical change. Easy going. I liked the bit about animals and humans. Seems more realistic for a newborn. The final paragraph is a thinker!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
This was nice hearing from Jasper.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
WOW!

First. Loved the star. Very neat.
Second. WOW!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Haha. Eww factor. I hope that idiot no,ad doesn't blab about a human 'pet' or come back. Her fear is understandable. Hard to make that final decision. :(
TwistedNeiviv chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
XO loved it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I think he should have gotten worse. He won't learn.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
How horrid of him. He had no right. The jerk. The ass. I hope they rip him to shreds. Unacceptable.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed this chapter! It was fun.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Oooh! I'm excited now too!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
A surprising and very sad chapter. Also heartfelt and hopeful.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 11/16/2014