Reviews for Long Road Home
twimama77 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Very sad but so awesome
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Edward is a heartless jerk!
WhitlocksHevyn chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Getting Alice's PoV in Chapter 5 was interesting.. Knowing she feels bad for leaving instead of staying to protect Bella is a good thing.. I like your version of Alice because she has yet to act manipulative and controlling.. The reunion with Bella will be interesting I am sure..

Bella handled the family reunion like a pro in Chapter 6.. Her maturity is really shining through in this story and I find it refreshing.. Her reaction to the Whitlocks' was spot on for the new Bella.. I am glad she wants to get to know the three of them now that the opportunity to do so is there.. Bella and Char seem to be a natural fit and I cannot wait for their relationship to grow.. I like how you are approaching the relationship between Jasper and Bella as well, slow and steady.. It is nice to read a more natural progression.. I am curious as to how he will get her back for her creative win of Mario Kart..

Looking forward to the next chapter.. xoxo
Ladey J chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Loved the story can't wait for the next update!
EJ 12212012 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I love this story. Thanks for the long chapter. I sighed with happiness when I saw the dwarf scroll bar. D
addictedtofanfic chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I am soo amazed - and grateful! - that the next chapter is always (or seems like) longer than the last. It's soo nice to get really back into the story that way. I also appreciate the time you are taking with the story - not just throwing the couple together, but really taking care of the past while carving out a getting-to-know-you and a future. I adore stories such as this! I can't wait to read more!
together25x3 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Wow, that was a great chapter! Bella is so kind and sweet and very strong! Please update soon!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Oh this chapter is so informative about all the characters in the house minus Edward. We found out all about Bella's feelings now and about the rest of the family too.

Jasper is the most telling of all. He is happy not to be lying to himself or anybody else yet he is lonely.

Bella was made for Jasper but I think Edward has to show up and be a donkey brain before Bella can let the whole clan know what Edward did to her when he left.
oohapoo chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
This was a great chapter. Made me cry and smile!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Fav ch. So far love the memories char shared and beating the boys :P and i loved jasper and bella's little chat and he was quite the gentleman offering his arm and his hand :)

can't wait for more ;) x
feelingcowgirlish chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
The mariokart...hilarious! Cannot wait to see more Jasper and Bella! *wink wink, hint hint*;)
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
that was a great chapter! the mario kart game definitely made me laugh. please update soon, I love this story!
twimama77 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Very very awesome
Frau-Sorge chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Your story is breathtaking, srsly. I'm in love. I don't want to ask questions. Just waiting for more.

fadewind chapter 6 . 9/13/2011