Reviews for A Prince in Disguise
Denz-El chapter 11 . 1/30
This is a really clever AU! :) And I really enjoyed this chapter. Aristide sort of reminds me of Tom Bombadil from Fellowship of the Ring (the book version). He's weird but in a fun and friendly way. I also got te Shrek reference near the end of the chapter! ;)

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! Amen! :D
Michaela Martin chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I read this so fast the first time I missed this bit: "He conquers who conquers himself" the Latin phrase from the stained glass window at the beginning. Love this story so much. One of the best universe alteration BatB stories out there.
chlodiggitydog chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
It would've been cool if on Chapter 3 she discovered her prince Charming, Like the song :P
Guest chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
DreamWorks' SHREK.
Disney's BRAVE.

hint hint
Leefa chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Just finished reading this and other stories of yours. Really loved it. Such an amazing story. I hope you keep writing
jaxtina chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
I love this story so much :) thank you for sharing with us.
TheTeaIsAddictive chapter 26 . 3/10/2016
I remember way, way back when I first got an account here (in the distant past of 2013), I followed this story in the last five-ten chapters. Except I didn't actually Follow it, which made it a lot more difficult for me to re-find it three years later. And after a quick check, it also turns out I didn't even leave a review, which needs to be rectified immediately.

What can I say? I loved reading this in segments when you were writing, and I still love it reading it all at once. I love your characterisation, both of the 'goodies' and the 'baddies' (which honestly is just Gaston). I love how Belle and Adam sleeping together didn't instantly solve all their problems, and their relationship still developed from that point (too often sex is presented as the end-all, be-all of a relationship when there's so much more). And I LOVE how they still fought, and Adam didn't go grovelling for Belle's forgiveness, even though they both recognised they were wrong.

Now that I've found the story again, I'm definitely adding it to my lists so that I won't lose track of it again!
Anonym chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Does Gaston get turned into Lord Farquaad? They certainly have similar colouring and facial features, if not heights . . .
TheMadTeaPatty chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Omg I loved this fic. I literally read it in one sitting. I like how you intertwined different movies and stories in it. Especially sherk. Overall a great story only note is that Gaston eats five dozen eggs not four. Over all it was fantastic and I really loved it
alexmayb chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
damn adam. This is good. i hope Belle and Adam make up
Aquasira chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
I was a little skeptical when diving into the Beauty and the Beast fandom. This movie is my favorite of all fairy tales, with The Swan Princess, The Little Mermaid, and Thumbelina tying for second.
You blew me away. I never put this fanfic down. You held me on the edge of my seat and surprised me at every turn your story took. You even kept Belle and Adam in character! Thank you so much for writing this jewel. I enjoyed it immensely and you have made me hope for other good works of art in this fandom. Keep writing wonderful tales _
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
Ok, ok. Overall, it's a great piece but, not that I'm disturbed by it, the whole sex thing was just out of nowhere. Like woah, calm you horses. I get that the whole tension between them had ran high since their "seperation" but still, copulation isn't the only way of satisfying it.
RPGgirl514 chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Okay, I just spent the last several hours reading this non-stop, and I love it. I read your author's note at the end, and I thought it was funny that Ezio Auditore was an inspiration for Adam's disguise, because that's exactly what I thought of when he had his hood on! I could go on and on about everything I loved about this story, but I'm just going to thank you for favoriting one of my Mulan fics, bc that's what led me here! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014