Reviews for A Prince in Disguise
Anonym chapter 26 . 11/7
Does Gaston get turned into Lord Farquaad? They certainly have similar colouring and facial features, if not heights . . .
TheMadTeaPatty chapter 26 . 8/26
Omg I loved this fic. I literally read it in one sitting. I like how you intertwined different movies and stories in it. Especially sherk. Overall a great story only note is that Gaston eats five dozen eggs not four. Over all it was fantastic and I really loved it
MyLove4HimIsReal chapter 11 . 7/26
damn adam. This is good. i hope Belle and Adam make up
Aquasira chapter 26 . 6/28
I was a little skeptical when diving into the Beauty and the Beast fandom. This movie is my favorite of all fairy tales, with The Swan Princess, The Little Mermaid, and Thumbelina tying for second.
You blew me away. I never put this fanfic down. You held me on the edge of my seat and surprised me at every turn your story took. You even kept Belle and Adam in character! Thank you so much for writing this jewel. I enjoyed it immensely and you have made me hope for other good works of art in this fandom. Keep writing wonderful tales _
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 26 . 6/20
Ok, ok. Overall, it's a great piece but, not that I'm disturbed by it, the whole sex thing was just out of nowhere. Like woah, calm you horses. I get that the whole tension between them had ran high since their "seperation" but still, copulation isn't the only way of satisfying it.
RPGgirl514 chapter 26 . 2/26
Okay, I just spent the last several hours reading this non-stop, and I love it. I read your author's note at the end, and I thought it was funny that Ezio Auditore was an inspiration for Adam's disguise, because that's exactly what I thought of when he had his hood on! I could go on and on about everything I loved about this story, but I'm just going to thank you for favoriting one of my Mulan fics, bc that's what led me here! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014

BrandiIndigo chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
A great ending.
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Oh I wish you'd consider a one shot for Gaston and Fiona! I think it would be hysterical to watch Fiona put him in his place lol.
samfindingneverland chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
This chapter was my favorite! I loved how Adam finally started to have faith in himself. Thank you so much for writing this story, God bless that imagination of yours!
zoe alice chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Okay, I finally finished! And I'm glad I did. It's been a fun ride, and I'm a sucker for happy endings.
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
I enjoyed reading your story a great deal. You wrote so well, the characters were consistent and credible, the emotion true and heartwarming, the action also scary and real. The depth of research and literary accompaniment was outstanding. Your commitment was amazing and your readers who followed you appreciate it. I just found the story, grateful it is complete and that I had the day to read. Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing what else you share.
avatarinuyasha chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this story so much! I'm so happy that Adam and Belle are together, and engaged. I also shipped Maurice and Ms. Potts the moment I saw them near each other in the end of the film. They looked so cute! Anyway, good luck to Gaston. So thick-minded and deserves to be a beast though. But still, great work! I loved it so much!
SunRise19 chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
Wow, I can't believe this story is over! I loved all of it, in fact I feel my review is very inadiquit to convey how much I really enjoyed this story! It had everything! Love, romantic scenes, action, was absolutely perfect! Amazing job here! I'd love to read any one-shots you write..I'm sure they're simply brilliant and awesome! Great job here! Ugh, I feel I keep saying that...but seriously, this story is beautifully written in every sense of the word! You're a well committed writer!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Diotoma was the cat? Clever, and damn that man, Adam, just admit already! Ugh, I wish to throttle him, despite how cute he might be! They both are being so gosh darn stubborn!