Reviews for A Prince in Disguise
RPGgirl514 chapter 26 . 2/26
Okay, I just spent the last several hours reading this non-stop, and I love it. I read your author's note at the end, and I thought it was funny that Ezio Auditore was an inspiration for Adam's disguise, because that's exactly what I thought of when he had his hood on! I could go on and on about everything I loved about this story, but I'm just going to thank you for favoriting one of my Mulan fics, bc that's what led me here! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
ENCORE!

BrandiIndigo chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
A great ending.
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Oh I wish you'd consider a one shot for Gaston and Fiona! I think it would be hysterical to watch Fiona put him in his place lol.
samfindingneverland chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
This chapter was my favorite! I loved how Adam finally started to have faith in himself. Thank you so much for writing this story, God bless that imagination of yours!
zoe alice chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Okay, I finally finished! And I'm glad I did. It's been a fun ride, and I'm a sucker for happy endings.
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
I enjoyed reading your story a great deal. You wrote so well, the characters were consistent and credible, the emotion true and heartwarming, the action also scary and real. The depth of research and literary accompaniment was outstanding. Your commitment was amazing and your readers who followed you appreciate it. I just found the story, grateful it is complete and that I had the day to read. Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing what else you share.
avatarinuyasha chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this story so much! I'm so happy that Adam and Belle are together, and engaged. I also shipped Maurice and Ms. Potts the moment I saw them near each other in the end of the film. They looked so cute! Anyway, good luck to Gaston. So thick-minded and deserves to be a beast though. But still, great work! I loved it so much!
SunRise19 chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
Wow, I can't believe this story is over! I loved all of it, in fact I feel my review is very inadiquit to convey how much I really enjoyed this story! It had everything! Love, romantic scenes, action, angst...it was absolutely perfect! Amazing job here! I'd love to read any one-shots you write..I'm sure they're simply brilliant and awesome! Great job here! Ugh, I feel I keep saying that...but seriously, this story is beautifully written in every sense of the word! You're a well committed writer!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Diotoma was the cat? Clever, and damn that man, Adam, just admit already! Ugh, I wish to throttle him, despite how cute he might be! They both are being so gosh darn stubborn!
pureangel86 chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I'm sad to see this story is over. I loved how you made my favorite movie more real, like they got more time to learn about their real selves, even if only one knew. I wish you goof luck on your next project.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
What a beautiful chapter to finish off your lovely story! It has been a pleasure and privilege to read it!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
JuniorWoofles chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I was so excited when I saw I had an update which was then saddened by the fact that I noticed it was a complete fic. I have loved this amazing story. I tend to read more general Disney fics than selected films but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It is one of the most maturely written fics I've read and it has been a pleasure and a joy to have been able to read all of this. You really deserved every follow, favourite and review you have gotten on this. Well done and thanks.
So-crates Johnson chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I loved this chapter, but that's no surprise. It's always brightened my day when I've seen updates to this story, so I'm kind of bummed to think that there won't be any more of those. But I'm sure I will be just as excited to read whatever you write next (just the mention of the Assassin's Creed crossover has me excited already, and I don't play video games). You have such a good grasp of the characters that I've enjoyed everything you've written, even when it's veered from the canon. So thanks for sticking with and publishing this story!
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
I'd love to see what you come up with to cross Beauty and the Beast and Assassin's Creed. I did it but I didn't use any Assassin's Creed plot or characters, I just borrowed the Animus.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I think I've said this before but it's one of the very few stories with this plotline-that the Beast changes back into a human away from Belle and thus provides an alternate ending to the movie-that has ever been finished. I have always wanted to see someone do a really good job with it and you have. I'm so glad you finally ended it! I liked how you had them argue about something relatively minor but decide it's not as important as their future together.
I also liked how you ended with Gaston thinking of doing something like Farquaad. Even if you don't end up writing their full fic it's still an entertaining idea. If I'm being honest, I do sort of want to see Fiona pull out her ninja moves and kick his butt if he insults her too much.
Thanks so much for sharing these past few years!