Reviews for A Prince in Disguise
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 24 . 4/17
"My prince in disguise"! Aww soooo cuuuuute. Okay, I'm into title drops. And I'm just really happy right now. And happy that I'm caught up, after... forever.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 23 . 4/17
This was a really interesting chapter - particularly with the Shrek references. I love Diotima. I do have to say that the humor of her entrance felt a little weird with the sheer emotion of Adam's death, but... I don't know, it kind of works for me in its very weirdness.
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 24 . 3/23
Nice nce can't wait till next update
Tori Buzolic chapter 24 . 2/6
I feel as though I've been searching AGES for a good BATB fic, and finally I've found one that exceeds in all my expectations. I love this story so much! You've surely done an amazing job with it xx
Ghostkid33 chapter 24 . 1/23
WHOOOOO! Awesome! I just spent the last five days or so reading all 24 chapters and I must say...this is AMAZING! I love this story so much, especially with how you maintained the characterization of all the BatB characters and the Disney humor! It's good to know everyone is getting a happy ending with all the angst that has happened lately. Oh, and the Shrek reference...EPIC! I can't wait for the final scene with Gaston...I bet he's gonna flip when he finds out what the princess (Fiona) REALLY looks like!
blueflower1594 chapter 24 . 1/12
This is absolutely beautiful! I really loved this story!
blueflower1594 chapter 19 . 1/11
Its funny, I thought I wouldn't enjoy lafu as a good guy, but I surprisingly do. You're very talented!
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 1/11
Ah! Shrek reference! I loved this chapter!
blueflower1594 chapter 11 . 1/11
Eek! I just love how you're really sticking to the Disney humor and style! Very well done!
blueflower1594 chapter 7 . 1/10
Yay! I love the Prince defending Belle! And he beat Gassyton! Yah!
blueflower1594 chapter 3 . 1/10
I love how you wrote the servants, and I'm especially glad you wrote in Fife:-) Very well done!
kittyhawk09 chapter 24 . 1/7
Great closure. I can't to read the chapter with Gaston. Would you consider writing more about that if more people like it? Thanks again. Happy 2014 and I can't wait to read more!
disneylove89 chapter 24 . 1/6
aww this is so cute! Corny doesn't mean bad, I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the other chapters!
Phantastic M chapter 24 . 1/2
You should make a sequel about Gaston's mission! :D And this story is awesome, by the way. I can't seem to find many good BatB fanfics anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? But like I said, this story is wonderful, great writing!
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 1/1
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this chapter I didn't think it was sappy at all! I mean, the chapter and how you wrote it is completely understandable. After all Belle and Adam have been through they deserve this happiness and joy. Brilliant job here!
considering you only have 2 or 3 chapters left, I don't think you will have any problem finishing this story in a year's time! :) Wonderful job here, great work I look forward to reading more! Happy New Year and God bless!