Reviews for The Honorary Hobbit
Sev06 chapter 26 . 4/6
Please update soon! It's 2017 now...
Frodo's sister chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
It is still a good story. You did a good job of showing Sam's anger toward Frodo, and I like how caring the hobbits are towards Aragorn.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
AW YES! This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter! LOVED the ending!

((Btw this is Portkey to Reality but I didn't want to sign in XD laziness at its finest))
Purestrongpoem chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Great chapter!
Frodo's sister chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
This is a well written story. I like how you showed how determined Frodo was to care for Aragorn. I also liked how you showed how caring the other hobbits are to Frodo and Aragorn, and your description of raw emotion from Elrond was excellent.
Frodo's sister chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
I like how you describe Elrond fixing Frodo's arm and Aragorn's leg, and how you have Elrond giving Aragorn fatherly correction for his stubbornness and risking further injury to himself. I also liked that Elrond told him that he is just as injured as Frodo is. It's been a while since I read this wonderful story. I'm going to read more until I catch up to the chapters.
T's Mommy chapter 25 . 6/11/2016
This story has me hooked. I've recently embarked upon the journey of herblore and your use of natural remedies and tinctures that I'm currently investigating is fascinating. Thank you a very thought provoking story.
Pericula Ludus chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
Oh this fic is just wonderful! So happy you found the time for another chapter.
Hahaha, how adorable! Poor Aragorn under the scrutiny of those inquisitive hobbits. Good thing they accompany the embarrassment with so much love and care.
Frodo's wound is really such an enigma, not healing as it should. I feel sorry for the poor guy, how very frustrating for him to still be stuck in bed with seemingly little progress. He'll be happy to still have Aragorn for company for now.
Dundundunduuuuh... and now we've got a very angry Sam. And rightly so. Will be looking out for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Purestrongpoem chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
Great chapter!
Pericula Ludus chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
Hooray, a new chapter! I'm so glad you are continuing this fic as it truly is one of my favourite stories.
The hobbity physical therapy was just adorable, but poor Aragorn, it looks like a long, slow recovery for him and he's really not the most patient of patients.
Frodo made me so sad, already he is carrying the weight of the world upon his shoulders and despite all of the help and care he has received, he wants to go it all alone, well, maybe because of all of the help and care, as he wants to protect those around him.
Thank you so much for updating, this was just what I needed on a dreary Monday morning!
Purestrongpoem chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
Great chapter
Pericula Ludus chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoy this story! It's so good to see the hobbits being the ones who take care of Aragorn when he is so weak and helpless. You describe sickness and injury so vividly, I really feel for Aragorn and Frodo! I would love to see what else you have in store for them!
Beloved Daughter chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Small steps indeed. Thanks for another great chapter update. :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Great chapter! Merry and Pippin helping with Aragorn's physical therapy...yeah, that I would like to see.
EvelynCarver chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Another excellent chapter! I hope Aragorn regains his strength quickly for his hands would surely aid Frodo's healing.