Reviews for The Honorary Hobbit
Pericula Ludus chapter 24 . 11/16
Hooray, a new chapter! I'm so glad you are continuing this fic as it truly is one of my favourite stories.
The hobbity physical therapy was just adorable, but poor Aragorn, it looks like a long, slow recovery for him and he's really not the most patient of patients.
Frodo made me so sad, already he is carrying the weight of the world upon his shoulders and despite all of the help and care he has received, he wants to go it all alone, well, maybe because of all of the help and care, as he wants to protect those around him.
Thank you so much for updating, this was just what I needed on a dreary Monday morning!
Purestrongpoem chapter 24 . 11/15
Great chapter
Pericula Ludus chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
I really enjoy this story! It's so good to see the hobbits being the ones who take care of Aragorn when he is so weak and helpless. You describe sickness and injury so vividly, I really feel for Aragorn and Frodo! I would love to see what else you have in store for them!
Beloved Daughter chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Small steps indeed. Thanks for another great chapter update. :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Great chapter! Merry and Pippin helping with Aragorn's physical therapy...yeah, that I would like to see.
EvelynCarver chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Another excellent chapter! I hope Aragorn regains his strength quickly for his hands would surely aid Frodo's healing.
sassyfriend chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
Please keep going I wanna know what happens!
sassyfriend chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
sassyfriend chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
I love this
sassyfriend chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Glad Elrond was able to laugh about what Gandalf said
sassyfriend chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Elves are tricky
sassyfriend chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Poor Aragorn! I know exactly how he feels. I've been through that when I was at the hospital.
Ellie Elf chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Very excited to read another chapter. Poor Aragorn, good thing he was unconscious for that treatment.
Purestrongpoem chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Great chapter.
Ellie Elf chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
Yeah, I was so excited to see another chapter posted. Another great chapter.