Reviews for Keeping a Promise
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Beautiful just freaking beautiful!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aw, that was sweet.
Aitana Otara chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, I love it.

I think Kotetsu should have at least seen something like this when he had gone unconscious...

And... If only that last bit really did happen in the anime 3

Anyways, I loved the way you wrote this-nicely done, and I loved the way Tomoe and Kotetsu talked, and the way you made Barnaby didn't want to let go of Kotetsu.

Great job ;D
SakuraCat96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwwwwwwww so sweet :D
scienceguy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Though I liked the interaction between Kotetsu and Tomoe, my favorite line was definitely: "The blonde kicks and screams, struggles to keep his hold, insists that Kotetsu will come back if he just screams loud enough." You did an excellent job at capturing Barnaby's anguish over his loss, and you really made me feel for him.

Great idea and solid execution; nice work.
fionamoto chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is so cute and sweet, Tomoe is awesome as always! :D
nsomniacartist chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
such a cute story!
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awww... I really love Tomoe. I hope that if they make the second season, they have Kotetsu have flashbacks of her.
SecondtoNon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was soooo sweet. And not in a teeth rotting way either! I absolutely loved this fic!
thisshitisgone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
so cutee! I liked the way you described Tomoe! and how she approves that kotetsu finds love again!

and Bunny's reaction "You...are a stupid old man for scaring me" I laughed at that, so believable! XD I wish the anime had gone this way X3 anyway, thanks for the fic! really cute :3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ack! DX I really hope that he doesn't die
HappyHateDay chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
All I can say is... AWWWWWWWWWWWW .
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Really nice and well written :3

I love how you wrote Tomoe~ XD

I know something like this wouldn't happen in the show but haha I guess fans can dream XDD;
pheecat chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
After seeing the last episode I'm hoping that Kotetsu isn't really dead because that would be so depressing...so I really enjoyed this story. I know we won't see this in the anime, but I really like your scenario!
mana1134 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this is so beautiful. thank you.