Reviews for Three Words and a Bottle of Vodka
wizb chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. I'm new to the fandom (kind of, I rewatched it recently and felt the need to dive into fandom... which is sadly, as you said, quite dead :c) I thought the characterisations were spot on. Ugh, just... Thank you so much, I needed to read something like this, ha
fbis.most.unwanted chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This story is so sweet! I love it!

But it probably should be rated M
Baileyyy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this, it's perfect. I wish this fandom wasn't so dead ! :/
xxLuvLivingxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, luved it please please I need more there not enought of these pairings out there .With all my heart I'm BEGGING you to write more.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This, is literally the best George/Mason I have ever read. You've got them down to a tee, and I could honestly see this playing out as a scene between them. Please - please write some more G/M!
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Aww that was perfect! I wish there were more DLM (specifically George/Mason) fics. And I love the way you pulled this together. You captured the characters perfectly and put them in a plausible situation. Just perfect. And adorable! :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved this story. I read it all the way through and then looked to see who wrote it and I recognized your name from the Jeff/Annie community over on lj. It's so cool that you wrote for this couple. These two were my favorite characters on the show and I enjoyed any scene with them together. You caught that banter so well in this, especially Mason's affectionate/playful/darker nature. Thanks for adding to this fandom.
Lilia Rachel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was a good story, I am very excited you wrote a Dead like me story! George and Manson are my two favorite characters of the show. It's seems like people have lost intrested on the show. I look forward to your next story.
codyw1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was cute. I always thought they'd make a cute pair, though I like Mason/Daisy too.