Reviews for Another Chance
Valexian rose chapter 8 . 3/20
awwww soo cute! :3 moar plz.
Storm Vampire chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
well what happens next please write more im dying to find out happens. Please! Update this story again Please!
Duckett Lights chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I love it bestie!
LoveBugLily chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love it!
dauntlesswithfears chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Aww I love this chapter, the main thing I love about this FF is how sweet u make Erik, glad you continued tht! And finally tht baby is introduced! Can't wait for more, plz update like soon, I'm bored..
Karissa chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase make the next one longer :)
Trina chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Uh-Oh... Can't wait to see Eric's reaction
flowergirl chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
this chapter was really good but i hope that erik doesnt get mad or leave her. update soon plz.
dauntlesswithfears chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Ok, i must say that at the beginning, i love this chapter! Issue and Erik getting close seems like a great idea, but then, you know what happened? The chapter ended! Update plz...
Duckett Lights chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Violet I keep rereading this story and it still keeps me hanging. You gotta do more please! Plus I finished My F.B.I Guy. OMG its a good book. You gotta read mine when it comes out okay? ;-) miss you.
Rosiegirl52 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Luv it and um if she's pregnant then don't you think Erik would leave her cause it seems in the books he would be that kind of guy
dauntlesswithfears chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
The next chapter better be longer! And yes, this chapter was relitvely good. I mean,i dont mean to be a total flamer, but it would help if you could elaborate more on what's going on or what Isssie's doing. That would definitely help make your story more interesting in my opinion. Update more plz!
vampirelover18 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
this story is really great. i love how u make erik this really nice guy cause in other fanfics i read most of the time he is a jerkoff. so i love that u made him really nice. anyway great story and keep up the great work. update soon please.
StevieRaeFanForever chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
omg i lik luv this story. its soo great. and im so glad that ur goin to make erik and issie get together. they will be a great couple. anyway awesome story hope to read more chapters soon.
flowergirl chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
yay ur goin to make them get together. thats awesome. really luv this story. hope that u update really soon cause this is my fav story and i miss reading it.