Reviews for Foxstar one half
what happens next.
Hiryo chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Interesting so far.
silverstreak93242 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
here's hoping that this review finds you well, I must say, I read the other version of this, and I have just read this one, obviously, and I must say, they are both very good. I am hoping that this fic isn't dead, but maybe on hiatus for the time being! I look forward to reading the future chapters! TTFN
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Good Start. Wow a lot of summary happened in the prologue. While that would have been a good story to get Kodachi help and where she got the mirror, the fanfic must move on . . .

All of our heroes are certainly messed up in the head. Even Ranma must feel something of the betrayal and lost he had to endure that forced his hand.

I guess Kodachi ended up else where. Would be a shame if she ended back in her mansion or something (cause she needed to lead the Kuno name back to glory or something)

Keep up the good work
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
very Very cool, I cant wait to see more of this one! Thanks for sharing it
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
this is really amazing i cant wait to see what happens next! Please continue and keep up the good work!
USAVet chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Interesting premise but please go back through and slowly proofread. There were a few errors in places that were glaring.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I agree with Bluejam on all points.

I like your stories, but this one... I don't know. I don't like Sakura and Sasuke either but the bashing is too much. Honestly, Sasuke is a prick but he doesn't act anything like this.
Bluejam chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Interesting to date. Too early to say if it is any good though.

However there are some points I'd like to make.

-Kodachi - where is she and why is Ranma not worried when she doesn't appear with him.

-More information and clarity with the people from the first prologue.

-While Ranma expressing interest in a female is fine, slow it down. He just met here and already he expressing interest. That's both hasty and superficial and just rings wrong.

-A shame about Sakura. She does mature a fair bit in the series.

-Zabuza is accepted far too quickly. I mean really, a rogue Nin and he's accepted as soon as he stops fighting? In a world where Ninja play mind games against each other I'd expect a long and involved sub-story before he gets anywhere near accepted.
jiffy chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
love the story
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Um, I have a question. Where's Kodachi? She came with him, so where did she go. If she vanished Ranma should have noticed.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
interesting please continue!
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
This is a GREAT story adn i look forward to the next chapter
a chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I call bullshit. Your story is loaded with bullshit.

Like the whole Rant about Shampoo and Akane in the beginning.

And Ranma being a whiny bitch.

Fix this fucking shit and stop relying on bullshit fanfic cliches and do your own god damn thing.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Looks nice, let see where you can take this.