Reviews for One Grain of Sand
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You wrote this in a HALF AN HOUR?! Wow, I AM impressed! This story says so much emotionally while telling us so little verbally and that is its strongest point. The sand is a strange sort of conduit for their relationship and one grain of sand holds so much more meaning to both of them (especially Audrey) than it would to most characters and people, I think. There is more romantic tension and genuine friendship in this one-shot than many multi-chaptered Audrey/Nathan stories combined.

In essence, you captured what I love about romance in novels, film and television. It's about the small, nuanced moments that most people either don't notice or take for granted. It's about being open and having genuine conversation. It's not always about kissing, making love or having hardcore sex. Sometimes it's just about taking someone's hand and never letting go.

Definitely another one of my favorite stories you've written. Thank you! :)
RLBB chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aw very sweet, I really enjoyed it :) Thanks for sharing!
brightlightsbigcity chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
*sigh*

This was perfect. Looks like your experiment went well for you. ;)
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lovely story. :)

CC
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wonderful flashfic. It was beautiful and so very true. Thanks for sharing.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
always a joy to see your username in my inbox for new story/chapter alert. :) you are so very talented and this small but blessed fandom is so lucky to have your work! i've missed quiet moments like this between them this season, i mean, we did get it in the episode with the boys and the mermen but i think just reassuring each other that they're not alone, and audrey of course struggling with her identity crisis. so to see this, little quips and banter, and just realizing they're there for each other, not just as partners but as friends is wonderful to read. ty for sharing. have a nice weekend and enjoy the new episode! :)
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You are welcome to write as much melodrama as you want. _ This was lovely.
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sigh. I love when I see a new story from you. This was wonderful.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cute. I like it. Keep challenging yourself, it seems to work for you.
samantharee chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was simply great. One of the best Haven fics I've ever read, seriously. It wasn't melodramatic to me at all. The best part of Audrey and Nathan's relationship is the comfort and trust they have towards eachother and you wrote it perfectly.

Really wonderful. Thank you!
Aedammair chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved the banter, the perfect pacing you put into the conversation. And sure, it was melodramatic, but it was an enjoyable read. That matters more, anyway. At least to me. :)