Reviews for Second Chance
KuriKashi chapter 6 . 7/14
Damn I really loved (SPOILERS!) when the enemy thought it was the Hokage.
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 7/14
Damn Sakura can be such a perv lol! I approve of her X-rated dream though.
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 7/14
Damn I really appreciate you going (SPOILERS!) as far as adding ethics to this. Coz really, who has the right to bring back the dead? Especially when the dead accepted their end. I also really love how you made Sakura reach her decision and her dreams.
Well written and well done!
KuriKashi chapter 3 . 7/14
Damn damn damn this is getting exciting!
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 7/14
Damn this is really good!
I really like the tone you have set so far.
And I enjoyed how you made Sakura find out the secret.
And how Sakura's thoughts about Itachi is pretty much what the Naruto fans thought.
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 7/14
Damn. Really interesting.
I really like how you emphasized Sakura's medical genius. You acknowledge that she might not be strong as Naruto and Sasuke in raw power and ninjutsu, but she has strengths.
I also really like how you made Sakura independent of Sasuke. It was really nice to read Sakura being over her first "love".
itasaku fan chapter 1 . 6/17
Omg omg I've been trying to find this story for months now and i finally did. Omg I'm so happy! I loved this story so much! Eeep..!? Hahaha ok bye btw i read it beforeand I'm re reading it..
kurosora1021 chapter 12 . 3/27
lol I knew the names came from Vampire Knight... I knew it the moment I heard wine colored eyes.
StillBlooming37 chapter 4 . 3/22
Lmao Sakura lusting after itachi shit i don’t blame her
StillBlooming37 chapter 2 . 3/21
Damn I feel so bad for Sakura
The only thing wrong with this fic is that It doesn't have enought reviews
Hahaha the nail polish.. Sakura asking the real cuestions
OMG I just rewied that It was extrnage not seeing sasuke, i go to the next charapter and you are anwering in the autor'a note hahaha is funny seeing how something writed so long ago maches Edith the person reading. Like the reanimated madara had just appeared in the manga! How old is this! I am really glad i Found It!
This fic is so wonderfull! But It is extrange to me that Itachi doesn't want to see his brother, i mean he did so much for him in the past...anyway i enjoy this fic a lot. Thank you so much!
OMG I can't believe how interested this fic has me. This Story is so exiting and well writen. I Thank you have Itachi in character, i mean you can asume with logic everything he does knowing his background . It suprised me how well he reacted when he first woke up, like i for sure would have freaked Out a lot more if i found out i was an unwiling test subjet to a crazy ilegal jutso and been touched so much even if it was a doctor, not to though shit a sakura, It 's not like she could have asked and her reasoning is well explained, the situation is still unreal but that It 's what Makes this story so good