Reviews for For The First Time
PoeticxVocalist chapter 49 . 8/24/2013
Amazing! Can't wait to read part 3 :)
Becky-RosenMe chapter 45 . 5/18/2013
Im confused, first Jude was born on 8-22 and is almost 1 month, then he was born 8-18 and is 1 month and 10 days. Which is it?
Becky-RosenMe chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
They forgot protection!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 49 . 3/5/2012
Great last chapter, this whole story was amazing and I can't wait to start on the next one :)

I loved that Dean opened up to Meredith, they are just so great together.

Although I do wonder what Cas meant what he mentioned Jude, guess I'll have to read the next story to find out lol.

Once again great job, I loved it a lot!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 48 . 3/5/2012
yay Dean finally got laid lmao, great chapter though, I loved all the Dean and Meredith moments of course.

I also like your version of the case, very funny, Meredith is such a bad ass lol.

Now off to the last chapter, yay!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 47 . 3/5/2012
lol ah man I laughed so hard at Dean, he wants some do bad lol. I loved that you worked this case into the story cause it was a funny one and I loved that you put in the part about Dean being a virgin again, so funny!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 46 . 3/5/2012
Aw Daddy Dean is so cute and I laughed when he was humming Metallica to the baby lol.

I also loved the scene between Cameron and Dean, so cute! and of course I was happy to learn that Cameron ask Blake out, yes! I know that would happen lol.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 45 . 3/5/2012
Aw he's back, I still have a few tears in my eyes but they are happy tears now lol.

I loved when Dean saw his baby for the first time, so sweet. I wish Meredith could go with them, but it is a good idea for her to stay behind.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 44 . 3/5/2012
Aw they are having a boy :) But damn it you are about to make me cry lol. When Dean said 'will you tell him about me'. Ah that whole conversation in the car is bring tears to my eyes. Then of course at the end of the chapter you did have my crying, aw it's just so sad :(

Although I had to laugh when Dean told Sam he was going to be the godfather, then he told Sam not to be a girl about it lol. So funny!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 43 . 3/5/2012
Aw I loved at the beginning when she was asking Dean and Cameron if she was showing yet lol so funny! and I loved the doctors appointment part too.

I also loved the part where Sam and Meredith was talking, I almost cried when Sam said he wanted to go to the appointments with her and would be there for her though it all.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 42 . 3/5/2012
Aw I can't believe Dean left when he first heard the news, although I can understand so it was realistic but at least he came to his senses and came back.

I loved everyones reaction when they told them, so cute and funny!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
Aw I knew she was pregnant, but poor Meredith :( I can't wait until she tells Dean, but I'm glad Sam was there for her.

I love how Cameron is a mini-Dean and I just know at some point him and Blake are going to hook up, they just have to lol.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 40 . 3/3/2012
I'm glad Meredith stood up to Cameron's dad and he is away from his dad for good.

I laughed so hard when Meredith said.'Yes, on Jesus' birthday, you must always have sex' So funny!

I also loved that he had her bracelet engraved, it was sweet what he had wrote on there.

Really great chapter :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 39 . 3/3/2012
lol the first part was so funny when Cameron walking in on them lol I just hate that he left with his dad for a bit, I like it when he's with Meredith and Dean. You can already tell they are going to be great parents when they have kids on their own.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
Aw cute chapter, I love how they all always spend holidays with each other at the Falcon. Also I love that Dean and Cameron get alone so well.