Reviews for The Boy Beyond Time
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 5 . 1/15
Intresting story! I can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon!
GDIMartok chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
It's grest story I've just read all 5 chapters hope it's updated regularly! But yeah it's good work keep it up!
SuperCasshern chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Like everyone else in the comments I'm very glad you updated.
Outasync chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Yay, it's an update! You've made me a very happy reader. Thank you.

It's fun watching Clara deduce the existance of the Doctor just from Marty's story. She really is a smart lady, isn't she?
Curlycupgumweed chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh
I am so happy you updated!
When I saw the notice in my inbox I maybe freaked out a little...or a lot
Oh Man! The writing is still so good. I love the details put in! Rory meeting Doc was rather fun XD Marty's overlapping memories was fascinating, and him and the Brown's talking and puzzling things out was both exciting and touching.
(oh! though to let you know 'needed' is missing an 'e' near the beginning of the second section)
Ahhhh, I honestly thought this was a dead fic, but no! it liiiiiives! Still so happy! Looking forward to the next update .
EmPro8 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Yay! You updated! I was a bit confused at first because it's been so long and I had no idea what the heck was going on, but after some rereading I was able to figure (most) of it out. Thank you for updating! And a long one at that!
DrWhy chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
I'm soooo excited for the next chapters! What happened to disappearing-Marty? Why did normal-Marty's memories change? Why has his younger self been reliving alt. timelines? Why is time warped? How come Doc Brown can sense time (IS HE A TIME LORD WITH THE FOB WATCH HIDDEN AWAY BECAUSE IF SO AAAAAAAA) How is the timey-ness going to be fixed? WHEN WILL MARTY FIND OUT ABOUT THE OTHERS?

You are truly a great writer, for all your half-answers only raise more questions
BringerofDarkness96 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I am so glad this is back. I cannot wait for more, this is such a great crossover
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
YOU'VE RETURNED I CAN'T BELIVE BLESS U
Elloon chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
AAAAH! That was soooo good! I followed this story with the blind, unlikely hope that it might update again after years on hiatus, since the idea behind the plot and your writing completely hooked me - I can't believe you actually posted again!
I love the way you've written the characters, and delved so deeply into their backstories and possible repercussions from them (like Rory's training as a centurion, and Marty's alternate memories). You so artfully weaving together the different worlds to create a cohesive, yet unpredictable story, with a great narrative structure that keeps the reader eager to find out what's going on.
I'm so glad I get to read more of this :D I didn't think a Doctor Who / Back To The Future crossover fic would be one of my favourite ever fanfictions, but with good writing, the combination works excellently. Sci-fi is one of my favourite genres, so I suppose it's not that surprising.
Look forward to reading more, no matter how long the wait is!
Guitar Amateur chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
THAT'S RIGHT, I had! Boy, some nerve you've got, showing your ugly mug around here after that last fiasco of a chapter!
haha
but joking aside, thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to any more drama on the radar!
The Light That Shines chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Is there really a need for me to put this on alert?
(Goes to the top of the page.)
Last update 2012 and it's now 2016, aww man.
What a shame this was really good and I very much enjoy it.
See ya then...
Erik Bjelke chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Wow. Well done, all around. The character voices are spot-on, especially The Doctor. I can actually SEE Matt Smith twirling through Hill Valley, on the trail of some exciting temporal phenomena, and hear Marty and Rory talking. Excellent work. Hope you're still working on this, very curious to see where it's going!
derpydoctorship1552 chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Please make more! I love this and never want it to end!
Dossypet chapter 4 . 6/4/2016