Reviews for The Boy Beyond Time
DrWhy chapter 5 . 10/22
I'm soooo excited for the next chapters! What happened to disappearing-Marty? Why did normal-Marty's memories change? Why has his younger self been reliving alt. timelines? Why is time warped? How come Doc Brown can sense time (IS HE A TIME LORD WITH THE FOB WATCH HIDDEN AWAY BECAUSE IF SO AAAAAAAA) How is the timey-ness going to be fixed? WHEN WILL MARTY FIND OUT ABOUT THE OTHERS?

You are truly a great writer, for all your half-answers only raise more questions
BringerofDarkness96 chapter 5 . 10/22
I am so glad this is back. I cannot wait for more, this is such a great crossover
Elloon chapter 5 . 10/21
AAAAH! That was soooo good! I followed this story with the blind, unlikely hope that it might update again after years on hiatus, since the idea behind the plot and your writing completely hooked me - I can't believe you actually posted again!
I love the way you've written the characters, and delved so deeply into their backstories and possible repercussions from them (like Rory's training as a centurion, and Marty's alternate memories). You so artfully weaving together the different worlds to create a cohesive, yet unpredictable story, with a great narrative structure that keeps the reader eager to find out what's going on.
I'm so glad I get to read more of this :D I didn't think a Doctor Who / Back To The Future crossover fic would be one of my favourite ever fanfictions, but with good writing, the combination works excellently. Sci-fi is one of my favourite genres, so I suppose it's not that surprising.
Look forward to reading more, no matter how long the wait is!
Guitar Amateur chapter 5 . 10/21
THAT'S RIGHT, I had! Boy, some nerve you've got, showing your ugly mug around here after that last fiasco of a chapter!
but joking aside, thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to any more drama on the radar!
The Light That Shines chapter 4 . 9/1
Is there really a need for me to put this on alert?
(Goes to the top of the page.)
Last update 2012 and it's now 2016, aww man.
What a shame this was really good and I very much enjoy it.
See ya then...
Erik Bjelke chapter 4 . 8/15
Wow. Well done, all around. The character voices are spot-on, especially The Doctor. I can actually SEE Matt Smith twirling through Hill Valley, on the trail of some exciting temporal phenomena, and hear Marty and Rory talking. Excellent work. Hope you're still working on this, very curious to see where it's going!
derpydoctorship1552 chapter 4 . 7/16
Please make more! I love this and never want it to end!
Dossypet chapter 4 . 6/4
Haha crazy cool!
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 1/25
Dude! You gotta' do more! Seriously! Leaving is on a cliffhanger like that? The Docter finally figuring something out? Marty disappearing in front of Rory? Please, man. Best Doctor Who crossover I've read in a while. Everyone is I perfect character (how do you write the way Doc talks?). Please do more man. This is amazing. So can you just please, PLEASE continue?
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
This is a reeeeally cool crossover. Please finish someday!
ShayL92 chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
I'm going to be the first to say that I've never watched Doctor Who but I find this story fascinating. I don't know if you're still working on this story or not but I gotta know what happens next. I am really anxious to read about Doc and Marty's conversation regarding whatever has been happening to him. I hope they soon discover the cause of all these random headaches and dizziness he's been getting. Is it going to be explained at some point why Marty was seeing a psychiatrist? Or did I somehow miss the explanation? I was so interested in the story that if it was already explained it probably slipped my mind. Anyway I must read more if you're still working on this story.
aitanarodriguezpastor chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
This fic is fucking interesting. I don't know why you don't finished it. It's fantastic :(
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
This is a great idea! I hope you continue it someday
SSJ3Monkey chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Please tell me you intend to pick this back up. It's very engaging. I want to know More about what's going on.