Reviews for Alternamorphs 1: The Return Of The Hyena
61394 chapter 39 . 11/17
good story
Steve9 chapter 39 . 8/12/2013
Remarkable story you've developed. I just recently read the whole thing in the last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to the planned sequal and hope that it is just as good if not moreso than the first story.

On creating new Animorphs, any plans for Ben and Melissa Chapman. Ben seems a reasonable person to bring in, and the other Animorphs minus Warren did discuss just that earlier in the story. Melissa Chapman might be a good Animorph as well. Give her a chance to save her parents, defend herself if need be, and given that her father's position among the Yeerks has been greatly diminished, recruiting her now might not bring with it many of the potential risks that it would have had before now.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Really awesome story. I loved it, Warren is an awesome character so hurry up and make the second one. PLEASE!
mainstreet52 chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
This was good writing throughout... can't wait for Alternamorphs 2! :)
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 39 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Can't wait for Alternamorphs 2! Wonderful chapter. You always manage to bring a lot of emotion into your story. Thanks for being an awesome writer!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 38 . 6/1/2013
*lower lip quivers* When are you going to update? Warren!
Novanto chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
One heck of a guilt trip!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
AHHHH! I'm going to cry! Please get the next chptr Up soon!

On another note, this is a really good story. It is very simillar to KA's writing. :)
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
I love this story. I hope you keep writing to the end of the series, even if it is a bit different then what K.A. Applegate had originally written. :):):)
Novanto chapter 34 . 3/6/2013
Those weren't eyes? Huh. Learn something new every day.
Novanto chapter 33 . 2/19/2013
Good news: Warren's pesky defibulator is out of the way and now the entirity of Kingdom Animalia is open to him. Bad news: Howler blocking him from using it!
mainstreet52 chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Been reading this fic... last night... and today... and this is quite interesting. Keep writing! :)
Nate The Ape chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
Wow, David was a bad-ass here! Awesome description of the battle too, very exciting.
Novanto chapter 31 . 1/25/2013